Friday, 26.04.2024, 22:42
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » A Successful Person » Who is a successful person » Whould you like to become a successful person?
Whould you like to become a successful person?
TeacherDate: Tuesday, 06.04.2010, 12:01 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
Think and say what traits of your character you should develop to become a successful person. What traits of character would you like to get rid of?

mariDate: Tuesday, 06.04.2010, 12:52 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
it's not very easy to become a successful person nowadays. i think that people who know what they want to get and have purposes in life can be successful. the main trait of character which people should get rid of is laziness. when you get everything you have ever wanted to achieve you are definitely a successful person.

MargaretDate: Tuesday, 06.04.2010, 19:28 | Message # 3
Private
In order you become a successful person you have to be very goal-seeking, responsible for the decisions you make and actually just be smart). Moreover you need to be able to sacrifice you time and sometimes even something valuable to you. But the price should not be too high. There are people you have to remember about and have to care about. smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

JammiDate: Tuesday, 06.04.2010, 23:03 | Message # 4
Private
Many people think that to be successful is easy...
I think it is not so. Therefore I am not successful at all... And I am generally silent at the lessons wacko
I think bravery, force are necessary to become successful and it is necessary to overcome laziness....
Laziness is evil =))

biggrin

GI399Date: Thursday, 08.04.2010, 18:52 | Message # 5
Private
I thing, that a successful person shoud be tolerant, clever, sociable, independet and serve in ALT.

N@stenkaDate: Saturday, 10.04.2010, 08:34 | Message # 6
Private
I think that if people try to become successful, they need a lot of time. Successful people are really very hard-working. I think that successful people must be intelligent and educated, sociable, creative, ambitious ... But the most important thing is that such people must be responsible and patient. I should develop the last character.

SER@Date: Tuesday, 20.04.2010, 20:04 | Message # 7
Private
I think I have to get rid of laziness =)... It is the most important. I have to add diligence. I also should prevent myself from my modesty. =)

BosserDate: Wednesday, 21.04.2010, 19:53 | Message # 8
Private
I think that a successful person must be clever, serious, tolerant, ambitious. The Successful person is a person, who helps people around him, works hard every day. The most successful person must possess these qualities.
book

Countess_BatheryDate: Friday, 23.04.2010, 01:05 | Message # 9
Private
I think that a successful person is someone, who does everything himself. And, of course, such person must do everything better than anybody else. To be successful you should pay great attention to your character. First of all you must be clever, serious, cunning, sociable, tolerant, creative, polite and hard-working. As for me, I want to be more tolerant.

V@dikDate: Friday, 23.04.2010, 15:39 | Message # 10
Private
I want to become a seccesful person. In my life I want to become a very good and successful doctor. I want to help people and save them from death. I must be very clever, polite, tolerant and hard-working for it. I want to learn to be calm, to be more careful and attentive to people. All these are necessary for a successful doctor.

LilicaDate: Friday, 23.04.2010, 17:48 | Message # 11
Private
If I want to be successful person I should be responsible, independent, clever and serious.
I should be less lazy and talkative

Chocolate_maniacDate: Friday, 23.04.2010, 20:09 | Message # 12
Private
I want to become a succesful person. But only some people can have real success.
They should be independent, intelligent, sociable and have a strong character.
I think that I should be more ambitious, tolerant, creative. All students think that a successful person shouldn't be lazy. I agree with them. I should be less lazy too. And I think that a successful person should have a good education.
I will try to become successful person.

VolchizaDate: Friday, 23.04.2010, 22:09 | Message # 13
Private
I think that successful people should be persistent, independent, capable of achieving their goals. He should be able to find a common language easily, even with strangers to him.
Also, the successful person must be strong. He should not succumb to provocations.
A successful person should be clever, aspiring to gain knowledge. cool

Gw@nDate: Friday, 23.04.2010, 23:50 | Message # 14
Private
I think that a successful people should be independent, very clever and serious, cunning and ambition. If you would like to become a successful person you must work more. You must be very tolerant for people.
I would like to become a successful person. I should be more independent and serious, but I think, I should be less talkative for it. I should work hard every day to become better and cleverer.

=ANY=Date: Saturday, 24.04.2010, 10:12 | Message # 15
Private
A Successful person is a person who is serious towards his work and his family. People who want to be succeed should be responsible, sociable, polite, ambition, independent and cunning.
In the future I want to become a successful journalist.

Forum » A Successful Person » Who is a successful person » Whould you like to become a successful person?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz