Tuesday, 23.04.2024, 15:16
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » A Successful Person » Who is a successful person » Whould you like to become a successful person?
Whould you like to become a successful person?
MaggotDate: Saturday, 24.04.2010, 17:32 | Message # 16
Private
Group: Users
I think that so as become a succussful person need be purposeful,clever,cunning,creative,sociable and,of couse, sensible. In order that me become a successful person I must for a start escape from my privation. I must hold one's peace when it need, mustn't be irritable. I must a very much work, listen to folks' advice. Of couse, it procure by degrees and so I will work at self-improvement.

Sp@rtakDate: Monday, 26.04.2010, 21:42 | Message # 17
Private
In my opinion a successful person should be very generous, independent, very very clever and moderately cunning, hard-working, polite!!! respect respect respect
But he don't be lazy e.t.c.
I want to be come succesfull person!
respect respect respect
batman It's succesfull person! biggrin

ThaiboxerDate: Tuesday, 27.04.2010, 20:56 | Message # 18
Private
In my opinion it is very complicated to become a succesful person. If I wanted to become a succesful person, I should improve my school performance first. Then I must be more serious, intelligent, independent, creative and polite. These traits of my character I must develop to become a succesful person. But I think that I have a problem how many of my age. This problem is laziness. I am sure that I will solve tihis problem. If I left the school with succes, I would go to a good university and study there Mathematics, English aso. I hope that these request goes in fulfilment. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

RinnaDate: Wednesday, 28.04.2010, 07:37 | Message # 19
Private
I should be more independent, serious and clever. I think, I should be less naughty. And I`m zealous, because everyone wants to become a succesful person but only some people can have success.

KatrinkaDate: Wednesday, 28.04.2010, 11:08 | Message # 20
Private
I think I can become a successful person. Successful people is a hard-working people. The successful person must be creative, serious, tolerant, ambitious, sociable, ... But the main thing people should think and care about others ... I need to develop these traits in yourself

NobodyDate: Tuesday, 25.05.2010, 22:03 | Message # 21
Private
I think, that I should developing all traits of successful person's character. Successful person shoul be clever, reasonable, not self-loving, respectable, have happy family, real friends. Successful person doesn't necessarily should have a lot of money. Successful person should have a good heart. heart

Teacher6766Date: Monday, 11.10.2010, 12:45 | Message # 22
Private
It's hard to say what it means to be a successful person. I am older than you but I am not sure if I am a success or not. I tend to say 'Yes, I am successful'. I think a successful person is the one who knows what he/she does, who has achieved his/her goals, who has friends and their support, whose work is appreciated by others.

JackysmithDate: Wednesday, 26.09.2012, 08:52 | Message # 23
Private
A successful person is the one, who concentrates on his work and don't spend time in waste things. A responsible, honest and a polite person becomes successful in ambition. A travel guide is also a successful person, who is perfect in his work and guides the tourists to visit the whole city.

Hotel Longford

barbiyDate: Wednesday, 06.02.2013, 13:42 | Message # 24
Private
A successful person is the one, who concentrates on his work and business and don't
spend time in waste things. A responsible, honest and a polite businessman becomes successful in ambition. Businessmen use message on hold service to set the tone for a conversation with the customers and give good results.

Message edited by barbiy - Wednesday, 06.02.2013, 13:56

Forum » A Successful Person » Who is a successful person » Whould you like to become a successful person?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz