Friday, 26.04.2024, 15:07
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Holidays » Summer Holidays » Goodbye, Suumer! Hello, Fall! (Short stories about summer holidays)
Goodbye, Suumer! Hello, Fall!
TeacherDate: Monday, 06.09.2010, 23:14 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
Do you remember these words? They are from the song which we sang in the 5th form!!!!
Speaking about your Summer Holidays you have to answer at least the following questions:
How many books have read? What new friends have you met? How many interesting people have you met? Who are they? What places have you been to? Who have you helped? Who has helped you? What day was the most impressive?

RinnaDate: Tuesday, 07.09.2010, 22:57 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
These summer holidays were very interesting and funny) I had lots of free time and I tried to spend it with my friends. We went shoping together, went for a walk and discussed many problemse. During my summer holidays I gave much time to my hobby: anime)) I visited my gerl-friend`s village and mad lots of new friends in the camp "Saturn" . The evacuation from this camp was a really adventure for me.
I also had an opportunity for doing sport. My friend taught me skating and I taught him plaing the piano " Requam for dream" and "River flowers in you".
Resently I found an interesting job for me. I`m now consultant of company Oriflame.
These summer holidays were unforgettable! biggrin

BosserDate: Monday, 13.09.2010, 16:46 | Message # 3
Private
Summer I have conducted in village. I went on fishing, rode on bicycle, swimming. Also this summer I went travel on river Pra. Very liked. cool biggrin biggrin biggrin
Each evening played with friends in football. The Books read little. The Whole day was on nature. Sting That holidays ended cry

MaggotDate: Tuesday, 14.09.2010, 16:27 | Message # 4
Private
This summer I was in summer camp. Very much it was pleasant to me there. A storm of emotions! Also I was in Ryazan, walked with friends, went to the cinema, in park, in bowling, on a skating rink, Sometimes went in village. I can not tell that the summer was the best in my life, but has had a rest.

Countess_BatheryDate: Tuesday, 14.09.2010, 17:19 | Message # 5
Private
Good-bye, summer. Hello, fall.
Good-bye, baseball. Hello, homework.
So long, summer, sitting in the sun.
Having fun, doing nothing.

Good-bye, summer, learning how to skate.
So long, summer, sleeping late.
No more summer, that's all!
Good-bye, summer. Hello, fall!

Added (14.09.2010, 17:19)
---------------------------------------------
This summer was usual for me. I have read eleven books.I have met huge quantity of new friends. I was in Turkey and in camp. I have helped my command in the camp and we have taken there the first place.During Summer Holidays I had many personal problems. My friends helped me to solve them. The most impressive day was on first of June. During summer holidays I have had time to miss school

Chocolate_maniacDate: Tuesday, 14.09.2010, 19:22 | Message # 6
Private
I stayed In Ryazan all holiday. But I don't think that it was bad summer holiday. I am sure it was great. I read about 12 books. It was classical and modern books. I saw more than 20 interesting films.
I enjoyed my holiday because I didn't have to get up early. I had many time for walking with my friends.
I met many new people. But I want to say about 6 boys. They play in musical group. I went to their repetition. It was so cool.
I helped my young sister learn how to swim. But she is only two years. And she can't swim herself.
I like this summer holiday.

ThaiboxerDate: Tuesday, 14.09.2010, 21:58 | Message # 7
Private
These summer holidays I spent first in Germany. In Germany I was for a month. I spent a lot of time with my friends. Together we have done much.
For example we done a barbicue party on the lake beach. Although we are still teenagers we went to the disco. The farewell to my friends was difficult for me.
On 4 August, I visited biggrin Aserbajdschan. And on 5 August my uncle got married. It was the longest summer holidays in my last 5 years. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

V@dikDate: Friday, 17.09.2010, 18:48 | Message # 8
Private
These summer holidays was very fascinating. At first I with my friend went to camp. There we went fishing and hunting. It was very cool. Then camp my family went to coast the Black sea and we spend there 1 month. We had a very good time. Every day I went to swam. There I make many new friends. I with my new friends twice a week went to cafe or to cinema. And we every day go for a walk of course. With my parents I visited many big and beautiful city: Novorosiysk, Gelendgik, Anapa ets. We also went to Gebeusskie waterfalls and we had another different excursion... But we already had gone back in Ryazan. It is the most unforgettable summer holidays.

$weetieDate: Saturday, 18.09.2010, 16:06 | Message # 9
Private
Yes, I remember these words and yes, we sang this song in fifth form!! biggrin
Unfortunately my summer holidays I stayed In Ryazan because I wanted to go my mother country - Georgia to my family and friends . But a bad summer and a smog and some other causes would not let me do it. But I did not waste my time:
1) I slept and relax after a difficult school year.
2) I am sporty person so I did sports every day of summer: every morning I ran about a kilometer, always swam and rode a horse because I like to do it.
3) I enjoy travelling. I have not been to many place yet. I visited Izhevsk, Samara and Moscow to my relatives and some other places.
4) I spent with my best friend - Lera almost all summer. We lived in her village about a month and it was a unforgettable month in our lives.
5) But I also did not forget what we (students) must to read the books. I read about 11 different books.
6) I met many new people.

=ANY=Date: Sunday, 19.09.2010, 00:23 | Message # 10
Private
Of course, I remember this words! I want to tell you that my summer was much better than last summer.
First, I stayed in Ryazan, worked and went for a walk with my friends. Then, I went to the camp.
I'm happy, that I was in the camp when smoke was in city cool Before the camp I went to my granny, to the country.
I enjoyed fresh air, granny's pies with meat and evening walks with my country's friends.
I so have well had a rest that I have not read any school's book (only don't say to Natalia Alekseevna, please!)

VolchizaDate: Sunday, 19.09.2010, 15:42 | Message # 11
Private
Of course, I remember this song. It has easy words and catchy tune.
I have read more than 10 new and interesting books this summer.
I'm always very hard to meet people and make new friends. But I have got 5 new friends this summer. True, many of them live quite far from Ryazan. But we will communicate by telephone and the Internet.)))
I met many interesting people this summer. Some of them are my dad's colleagues. I met them when we floated down the river Pra by canoe. They are very funny and smart. One of them knows how to play guitar. We sat on the bank of the river around the campfire and sang songs to the guitar at night. It was great!
Almost all of the summer I was in the village. Me and my cousin every day, lots and lots of time to ride bicycles. We went mushroom picking in the early summer. When it became hot, we began to ride bicycles to the river Oka and swam many, many times.
This summer was very fun! biggrin

SER@Date: Wednesday, 22.09.2010, 20:52 | Message # 12
Private
Every summer I spend on a miscellaneous. In the summer I have solved a little позаработать. At first my father has decided to take me on manufacture of a toilet paper :). Yes, it can seem ridiculous, but it has appeared that it is very favourable! After all the toilet paper is necessary to ALL and ALWAYS (even in crisis). I have worked there week. Then I have gone to work to the brother on 5 base as the loader. Вставати приходилосьл early. But me it was absolutely not difficult, because I both a lark and an owl. I worked in a warehouse. The goods were most распрастранённый: pens, pencils, packages, packing, sweets, glasses и.т.п. Us 4 loaders worked there. I was the most younger, but also the senior was 26 years old. It was very interesting to me to communicate with them. We have very strongly made friends. To tell the truth I have gone to work not only because wanted to earn money that is why that to me is pleasant to work. Most of all I liked to come home tired because anything ненадо to do and anybody you does not touch. The warehouse was underground and when I went out of doors, appear, that I leave to Mars :).

LilicaDate: Thursday, 23.09.2010, 18:15 | Message # 13
Private
My summer was very long. I had many free because i read many books. I read books of school program and books what i like. I help my grandmother and mother in the garden. They plant vegetables every year. I must help them water and weed our plants. Every morning i went to garden and weeded plants and in the evening i water them. It was very boring! But i enjoyed a long sleep in the morninng. In afternoon I sat at home with a cat. We played. When i read it slept. My holidays were as usual.

NastasyaDate: Thursday, 23.09.2010, 18:29 | Message # 14
Private
My summer holidays have been very active and fun. In early summer, I enjoyed the opportunity to get up late in the morning. I read books that we have set for the holidays and modern. And I went for a walk with my friends. In July, I traveled a lot. First I went to Ulyanovsk to my grandmother. When I was there the last time was, I was very small. But this trip I remember. What a beautiful this city! I especially remember a trip on the Volga River. But I was there a little time. Two weeks later I had to return to Ryazan, and then again go on the road. Then I was at sea. This trip I remember an excursion into Abkhazia.When I returned home in August, it turned out that the whole city in smoke. and I really wanted to come back. But, unfortunately, the summer is over. But I look forward to the next.

GI399Date: Thursday, 23.09.2010, 20:01 | Message # 15
Private
On this summer holidays:
I I fished on the river Oka.
I went to the camp Raduga. There we were engage in decorative and applied arts.
I went to the camp Komsomolsky. There I met many boys and girls from Russia and Germany. In this camp I met boy from German on exhibition of arts. His name is Sergey. He suggested that I go to Germany with my art cool . He also promised to come to us in Ryazan and look at our work.
These summer holidays were cool. I have many good memories.

Forum » Holidays » Summer Holidays » Goodbye, Suumer! Hello, Fall! (Short stories about summer holidays)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz