Friday, 29.03.2024, 05:37
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Exams are coming » Emotions and feelings » Emotions and feelings (Students' emotions and feelings before and at the exam)
Emotions and feelings
TeacherDate: Tuesday, 13.04.2010, 18:58 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
Exams are always stressful for students.Some students are relaxed, fix their time properly and choose the manner which is most convenient for them. Such students get goodresults at the exams. But others are tense. Their main problem is lack of self-confidence. The more negative thoughts they have, the more anxious they feel. As a result, they may confuse thinking with feeling. If you feel stupid it doesn't mean you are.
What kind of student are you? Do you have any tips?[color=blue]

BalbesDate: Tuesday, 20.04.2010, 12:36 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
This year I pass the last in a school life examinations. biggrin I practically do not worry, as all то.что studied at school-know. dry I am not afraid of examinations. wacko For me not a problem to hand over them. sad During trial examinations I did not test any excitements. wink EGE-IT simply nonsense, it does not check knowledge, it is simple, it depends on good luck, from an easy hand. cool

artemDate: Tuesday, 20.04.2010, 12:39 | Message # 3
Private
In my opinion examination is always pressure and stress.During examinations each pupil feels all it. But there are also those who easy goes with iron nerves on examination. I consider that if the pupil all knows that to it there is nothing to worry..

lekDate: Tuesday, 20.04.2010, 12:49 | Message # 4
Private
hallo.I pass last school exams through month. I worry before exams a little.My future depends on them. But I try to observe some tips:
-i try to observe my timeable.
-after each 30 minute period of work,give yurself a short rest.It provide some relaxation.
-i try to be optimistic. It gives to me to confidence.
-i try to find time on walk.
-i try don't to think about bad results.
I hope that i very good pass exams.

ChristinaDate: Tuesday, 20.04.2010, 12:50 | Message # 5
Private
I think that students should concentrate only on exams for good passing an examination.
I haven`t any tips.When I prepare for examinations I spend time at home with books,copy books and directories.
And I think that every student should sleep a long time after passing exams.You shouldn`t worry!

rainDate: Wednesday, 21.04.2010, 12:54 | Message # 6
Private
exams are the worst thing in the world!!
I look forward to that time when I will have already passed all my exams.
in fact, i try to think about it less.
and when I fill some panic about the results of my future exams, I make sure myself that all will be okay)

however, everyone will pass exams well. You just need to belive in yourself and honestly prepare to examination smile

Posh)Date: Wednesday, 21.04.2010, 12:55 | Message # 7
Private
Oh, examinations are really awful! you don't know how will you pass yhe exams, what variant wii you get. it is so terrible!
i think that students should spend all their free time with books, copy-books.
of course students should not forget about their teachers who can help you.
it's very importaint to be relaxed.
i hope that i can pass my exams well enough, but i really afraid!
good luck me and all students))

mariDate: Wednesday, 21.04.2010, 13:12 | Message # 8
Private
all the students of the 11th grade have a little time before the exams. This fact makes them nervous and scared. i feel nervous, too.
it is important to find out what you already know and what still needs some practice.

each day should be perfectly planned.

some students suppose that they should learn all night long before the exam. but i don't agree with them. i think we should have a good sleep before the exam.
another part of students believes in superstitions such as having a book under the pillow or not washing the head. i don't find it useful at all. i believe in luck.
i think that the exam is a kind of lottery when you can't predict the results. that is why it is important to be a lucky man wink

in my opinion, the main things before the exams are:
-concentration;
-belief in yourself;
-a good mood.

during the exam pupils shouldn't rush.
after the exam there should be a small reward cool

i hope everyone will pass exams well and enter the university.

NataliaDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 16:24 | Message # 9
Private
Exams are always stressful. I don't like the time of exams. It's too tense for me. But the problem is we must pass them from time to time. There is a good strategy for successful exams. You must start revising early and have regular breaks.

JackysmithDate: Friday, 02.11.2012, 10:31 | Message # 10
Private
I have full confidence about my study and I don't take any kind of stress. I just plan a holiday trip abroad before 2-3 months of exams to feel relaxed and for getting positive energy and give exam with a well preparation.

Hotel Longford

Forum » Exams are coming » Emotions and feelings » Emotions and feelings (Students' emotions and feelings before and at the exam)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz