Tuesday, 16.04.2024, 15:57
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Holidays » Spring Holidays » Spring holidays (A short story about spring holidays)
Spring holidays
TeacherDate: Wednesday, 31.03.2010, 19:58 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
smile Unfortunately, spring holidays are over. What did you do? What are your plans for thi[color=blue]s last term?

lekDate: Tuesday, 06.04.2010, 16:03 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
On holiday my friends and I went to play bowling. It was very cheerful. It was a fascinating game.
cool

rainDate: Tuesday, 06.04.2010, 21:01 | Message # 3
Private
spring holidays were quite fun)
i spent a lot of time with friends, having slept the rest of the time biggrin
but as usual it was impossible to relax because of tutors(

BalbesDate: Wednesday, 07.04.2010, 14:24 | Message # 4
Private
On spring holiday Oleg, Vovan and I went to play bowling to the trade centre "Victory Plaza". It was fantastic. It is a very interesting game. tongue biggrin

MaggotDate: Saturday, 17.04.2010, 17:01 | Message # 5
Private
On spring holidays, I did not do anything special. I went for a walk with friends, played the CSS, as usual went to swim and one day I was doing my homework in English! I also read a very interesting book "Wild Dog Dingo or a story about the first love". Well, of course, my homework given for holidays! Nothing interesting))

N@stenkaDate: Saturday, 17.04.2010, 23:00 | Message # 6
Private
My spring holidays were quite fun. I communicated with friends, went to the cinema, visited my friends, read a lot of interesting books. But still I had to do my research work. It took me a long time. Spring holidays are very short. So I am waiting for my summer holidays. smile

RinnaDate: Sunday, 18.04.2010, 15:13 | Message # 7
Private
My spring holidays began with my girl-friend`s birthday. We spend it at home but it was very interesting. And I had a lot of fun. I went also for a fork with my friend along the streets of our town. We enjoyed visiting different big shops. But the rest time I spend at home reading my favourite books, watching TV and surfing in Internet.

SER@Date: Tuesday, 20.04.2010, 19:59 | Message # 8
Private
Oh holidays, I traveled to the camp of our school. I thought that the camp was bad, boring and lonely. But it turned out quite the contrary. =) So I traveled with my family to the seaside of the Black Sea. At home I played computer games. Next holidays I am going to the camp again. Get plenty of walking and chatting with friends =)

Added (20.04.2010, 19:56)
---------------------------------------------
Yps... shy I think, but What should I write about summer =)

Added (20.04.2010, 19:59)
---------------------------------------------
In the spring break ... I... What I did O_O!? I do not remember =) I remember that I played computer games=).... Nothing more ... Sorry...=)

ThaiboxerDate: Wednesday, 21.04.2010, 19:12 | Message # 9
Private
My spring holidays

I spent my spring holidays in my homeland, in Dagestan. Although we had to go to school, my cousin and I went to Dagestan by train. The train trip lasted 36 hours. On Thursday morning we arrived in our village and had breakfast. In Dagestan, I saw many relatives and friends. Last time I was there almost 5 years ago. Earlier this year my grandfather died and I was also at the cemetery in our village. I did many things with my friends and cousins, for example I drove a car.
On the following Monday my cousin and I took the train back to Russian. On Wednesday I was at home. I spent the rest of the holidays with my grandmother.

cool B) cool B) cool B)

BosserDate: Thursday, 22.04.2010, 17:45 | Message # 10
Private
The Spring holydays I have conducted in village. In this time else lay the snow, but was felt receipts of the spring. In village I went on fishing. The First once this year.
On year vacation I shall again go to village on fishing. But shall else play in football. I very wait summer holydays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holiday holiday holiday holiday holiday holiday

V@dikDate: Friday, 23.04.2010, 15:13 | Message # 11
Private
I had many fascinating things during my spring holidays. I went to the birthday parties of my friend and grandmother. My family went to the picnic. I also went to cinema with my friends, hockey and billiards. Spring holidays seemed to be very short. But good things should be little. I am waiting for summer holidays with big impatience.

LilicaDate: Friday, 23.04.2010, 17:35 | Message # 12
Private
My spring holidays was boring. I sat at home because my cat was ill. I took care of the cat. But I watched films and read books. In the evenings i went for a walk with my friends. I think the spring holidays was very shot.

=ANY=Date: Saturday, 24.04.2010, 10:33 | Message # 13
Private
I was very glad that holidays began.
I went for a walk with my friends, went shopping.
I even visited the ice cream factory!!

But sometimes I was just sitting at home and I was bored.
I missed my friends from the class and wanted to see them.

Gw@nDate: Saturday, 24.04.2010, 10:48 | Message # 14
Private
My spring holidays were very cheerful. I had a rest and slept. I met friends, whom I hadn't seen for a long time.
I also went for a walk with my friends, went to the cinema.
I went to the competition where my best friend took part. She won the first prize. I am proud of my friend.

Sp@rtakDate: Monday, 26.04.2010, 21:32 | Message # 15
Private
My spring holidays was very boring. (
I went for a walk with my best friends. I always played computer game. I also went to my village. I often played football there. holiday :holiday: sad :( sad

Forum » Holidays » Spring Holidays » Spring holidays (A short story about spring holidays)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz