Thursday, 18.04.2024, 23:39
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » A Family Story » Days to remember » Days to remember (Family stories)
Days to remember
TeacherDate: Monday, 12.12.2011, 22:38 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
Choose one of the options below and write a story:
- an important event or celebration in your family
- an unforgettable present you/your relatives/your friends have received
-a day that is memorable to you
- traditions of your family.

Steps to take:
- before you start writing, think of what you are going to write about and make a scheme
- try to make your story interesting and exciting.

HelenDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 16:14 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Everyone has a very important day in their life to remember. It can be a wedding day, an interesting trip or a victory in some competition. As for me, I will never forget my cousin’s birthday.
It happened about nine years ago. In fact, I have an extended family, but all the children are girls. All the members of my family have always wanted a baby– boy. At last, we learnt that my father’s sister was going to have a baby– boy! On the day he has born everyone was very happy and couldn’t wait to see the baby. As soon as I saw him, I realized that I have somebody I can take care of.
So, this is the best day of my life.

yulDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 17:29 | Message # 3
Private
An unforgettable present.
I will never forget that day. It was my 11th birthday. The night before it i went to bed waiting for the usual next birthday. There were no signs of something incredibly new then.
Waking up in the early morning, i saw little note on the table. It was written a little riddle, which must lead me to my gift. I was so interested in this little "mission". And start thinking about it. When i solve it and found another note, i start to solve it. Finally i found a little red box under my bed. When I opened it I was so surprised as had never been before. There was a Cell-phone! It was the thing that I could only dream about! Rapidly i got this box and ran to my parents. When i found them i embraced them and said "Thank you! Thank you so much! May I take it school?". They said "No", but i didn't upset. It's still the best day in my life.

KatyaDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 19:54 | Message # 4
Private
Every chrismas I with my mum, grandparents and some other relatives spend in small village not so far from ryazan. Not all of them live so close to it like me, so they have to spend almost a half of a day going there by car. 2 or 3 days before christmas we all met in our big two-storied house. Then after unpacking all of the bags we're going in forest to find a really beautiful christmas tree. After cutting it down and setting it we accurately decorate it with many-colored garlands, tinsel and other decorations. Nearer to the new year we cover our big table with tasty meal, just cooked by my mother and grandmamas. Before clocks beat 12 we meet together around our covered table and watch president's appeal to russian nation. Then we present to each other gifts and watch diffrent new year shows (mostly Comedy Club on tnt

UlyDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 20:25 | Message # 5
Private
Really we have`n many traditions in our family. But we have some ones about which it is possible to say.
The first and main tradition on my mind is gathering almost all members of our family including all aunts and uncles, sisters and brothers. We usually gather in my great grandmother’s home. Time which we spend all together is very pleasure and happy for everybody.
Also we celebrate New Year in my grandmother`s home. There are Granny and Grandpa, mother and father, my younger sister and I.
In general I think that every family have to have some traditions, because traditions help family to be friendly and happy together.

NastasyaDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 20:46 | Message # 6
Private
New Year is a very important holiday in my family. Only in the new year all the relatives come from different parts of the country and we all celebrate the holiday.
Preparation for the New Year begins two weeks before the holiday. I decorate the apartment garlands and tinsel. Me and my dad together collect and decorate the Christmas tree. Then we go to shop and choose gifts. A week before the New Year I and my mother form the menu. When before the holiday is two or three days are coming our relatives.
The holiday usually goes like this: 12 pm, we celebrate the celebration at home, and after midnight we walk and start firecrackers. In the morning we give each other gifts.
New Year is very loved and important holiday in my family. And I'm waiting for it eagerly every year.

VickyVictoryDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 20:56 | Message # 7
Private
In each family there is any tradition. In our family, too. I would like to tell about one of them. Every Christmas I, mother, grandmother, aunt and her husband, a cousin and some other relatives are going to all be together. For us this is very important because we live in different cities and we are separated by thousands of kilometers. At first we all together decorate the Christmas tree, prepare a delicious festive meal, decorate the apartment. Then on the feast we all gather at one table, give each other presents and just enjoy communication with each other. This is our tradition helps us to remain friendly family.

PolincaDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 21:46 | Message # 8
Private
I will never forget his birthday, when his parents gave me a little puppy. I have long begged their parents to give it to me, but they did not agree because they thought that I would not care for it, go out with him. Before his birthday, they asked what I would like to receive a gift. I insist on my answer that dog. after awhile they all did agree to give it to me. And August 22 we went after the dog. When we arrived there was 4 of 10 puppies. Before us was a very difficult choice, because they were all very nice and cute. Three puppies all the time spinning around my mother, and one not afraid all the time ran up to us with her mother. This puppy has seemed to me the most sociable, and mobile, so we decided to take it. When we brought him home he whined for a long time, missed his brothers and sisters and my mother, trembling. The first week I sat with him all the time at home, wore it on their hands and not let a single moment, slept together, but after he got used to it now more than a year

JulyDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 21:51 | Message # 9
Private
Recently I had a birthday. This day was very remembered for me. My schoolmates have prepared a surprise for me. I was delighted with it. There are chocolates, a heap of balls, greeting сards and congratulations. on the blackboard the congratulation has been hanged "Happy birthday!". It was the big unexpectedness for me. I am very grateful to them for it. When I have come home, all has been surprised, because my last class wasn't such. People there were more indifferent. Such bright beginning of day has presented to me fine mood for all week. I thank them for it!

ladyDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 22:23 | Message # 10
Private
Each family has its own special and important day. In my family, this day is a new year. On this day we are going as a family. All day we are getting ready for New Year: together we prepare salads, decorate the Christmas tree. New Year is a very important day because this day we feel the family, at this very night, you can start a "new life" and to change ourselves for the better. New Year - a holiday, in which their wishes. Although it is "childly", but I believe in miracles and fulfillment of desires. You always have to believe in something good. Our family in the New Year after the battle clock is running fireworks. Later we go to visit - to congratulate our friends and relatives . Very nice to see happy face dear and close friends. Later during the weekend we visit other relatives and friends. It seems to me that during the major holidays are very important to visit relatives. After all, everyone nice to remember him when, and do not forget.

SvetlanaDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 22:30 | Message # 11
Private
There are several good traditions in my family. One of them is to celebrate New Year all together. Before the New Year my family and me decorate the Christmas tree, cook Christmas dinner. We have been following, this traditions over the last ten years. After midnight we go outside, meet our friends, watch salute and fire a salute. Then we beek home and watch TV till the morning. And other our family tradition is to travel all together every summer. Usually we travel to the sea. We swimming, lay in the sun , play volleyball , walk along the beach. After that we go shopping. We buy fruits, vegetables and souvenirs for our friends. We take a lot of photos and go for excursions to places of interest. So, I think we are friendly family and we like to spend out free time all together .

armianochkaDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 22:30 | Message # 12
Private
My family consist of 5 members, my mother. father elder sister and younger brother. Our family has different traditional. The first main traditional, that our family always celebrate birthdays at 12 o'clock at night, we give gifts. Father as a main of our family open a bottle of champagne. In New Year under peal of bells we write desires and it is burned it then we throw in a glass and it is drunk.I think that every family should have each traditions, because it pulls together family.In future I want to keep these traditions in my family.With best wishes.

elya_gingerDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 23:00 | Message # 13
Private
One of my memorable days is the day when my family and I moved into a new apartment. For a long time, my family could not have own apartment. We rented different apartments during many years. But in February 2009 we moved into own new big apartment.
I remember well the moving day: everywhere located boxes of things, suitcases, and bags. It’s taken for us several days to restore order in the apartment. But this work brought a joy for us because we did it in our own flat.
I live in this flat almost 3 years and every day I am pleased to return to my cozy home.
Every person must have its own home.

AnnaDate: Thursday, 22.12.2011, 23:08 | Message # 14
Private
Every family has traditions. My family is no exception. We have our own traditions, too. There are not many. I would like to tell you about one of them.
New Year is a very important holiday. Many people spend it with their family. Each new year my family gathers together in my grandmother's house. All my relatives are coming. My family is preparing for their arrival of. My grandmother and my grandfather always decorate flat: decorate the Christmas tree, hang the tinsel and cook dinner. My mom is helping them. My mom is helping them.
December 31 at 7:00 pm we sit down the table and start supper, then after midnight, we walk and start fireworks. Throughout the holiday, we give each other presents.
This is our tradition. On this day, I meet with my family. We become one big happy family, we tell each other about the events occurred during the year. I think that every family should have their own traditions.

=ANY=Date: Friday, 23.12.2011, 00:47 | Message # 15
Private
Every person has a day that is more memorable to him. When I read the task I remembered the weddind day of my cousin in September. It was so wonderful day! I had beautiful hairstyle, dress...my cousin-bride was more beautiful than I of course.
It was very joyfully. We danced, congratulated groom and bride...in general it was usual wedding. We took part in different competition, filled our stomachs and like it's time to go home, but bride did not throw her bouquet. All unmarried girls got ready, my cousin turned our backs.
What are you thinking? The bouquet fell in my hands! Nowadays this bouquet decorate my writing desk. According to the legend I should to get married during 3 months. Oh, I am not lucky)

Forum » A Family Story » Days to remember » Days to remember (Family stories)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz