Thursday, 28.03.2024, 20:44
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » School » Dress Code » Ideal Uniform (Description of the ideal uniform)
Ideal Uniform
TeacherDate: Wednesday, 06.02.2013, 14:29 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
Desing your own ideal uniform for the students. It should be modern, convenient, not expensive, fashionable and nice. Describe it in details.

willDate: Saturday, 09.02.2013, 14:04 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
The uniform of my dream for girls is fashionable jeans with T - shirt or sweatshirt, shoose or trainers. Also, I prefer modern scarves. It is first variant.
The second variant is skirt by  3 centimeters above the knees with T - shirt or shirt and shoose for choice.
All clothers for girls and boys should be stylish, beautiful and not very bright, but and not very dark.
The uniform of my dream for boys is trousers with T - shirt or sweatshirt, or shirt and trainers for choice.
I hate all black and white, and is too bright things.
So, my dream clothes shouldn't be too bright or light and not too long or short

Added (09.02.2013, 14:04)
---------------------------------------------
happy I'm Violetta

-I-Goh-Xd-Date: Saturday, 09.02.2013, 16:08 | Message # 3
Private
I want that all at school had an identical uniform. Boys will have black trousers and red jakets.
Girls will have black skirts and red blouses. In this uniform will be not hot and not cold. 
                  It very convenient.!!!
The teacher of the men will have black trousers and a blue jecket.
The teacher of woman will have black trousers and a green blouse.
        In this uniform will very beautiful !!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
:D  I am Gosha

Electrical_pandaDate: Saturday, 09.02.2013, 21:56 | Message # 4
Private

'My PeRfEcT sChOoL uNiFoRm'

My perfect school uniform is a little similar the uniform which is worn children in my school now.
</b>

Girls' uniform consists of black, white or gold trousers or skirts with a light-colored blouse. Sometimes girl can wear  grey, gold, brown or light-colored cardigans.
Also, all children can wear gym shoes and sneakers, different scarves and belts.

DashaDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 13:45 | Message # 5
Private
[/c]I support the idea of Australian uniform. In government schools, the uniform is usually a dark-colored polo/shirt for juniors and a white one for seniors and dark-colored trousers or a skirt. This may be followed by a school tie for boys, a jumper or a blazer in the case that it is a shirt or blouse. In the summer, boys do not wear ties, pullovers to blazers. Instead, they just wear a short-sleeved version of the shirt and short trousers. Girls wear a dress in the school colors along with not wearing a pullover or blazer.Girls' uniforms generally include a checkered or striped dress for summer and in most secondary schools, girls wear a skirt as well as a button-up in winter with a blazer and tie.

[c]
I am Dasha.

Added (10.02.2013, 13:45)
---------------------------------------------
Students will wear shirts button-up. Shirts can be any color. Students will also wear vests or jackets. Sometimes boys can wear a tie. Students
can wear pants or jeans. Pants can be black, white or gray. Also,
students may wear belts. Skirts are occasionally an option for girls.
Girls can wear sundresses. Students can wear any shoes. Also, students
can wear scarves. Teachers can wear any clothes.

Мозалева Настя.

Avil-PandaDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 14:56 | Message # 6
Private
    "My perfect school uniform"

I think that perfect school uniform should be comfortable and beautiful.
Girls uniform consist of black or white skirt or trousers,  blouse of different colors and black coat or cardigan. Skirt should't be very long. Also girl can wear black dresses with white shirt and shoose for choice. Also, girls can wear different accessories.
Boys uniform consite of black or dark blue trousers, white or light blue shirt and black or dark blue coat and black or dark blue tie. Also shoose for choice: for example gumshoes or boots.

It's uniform very nice!
I am Alina. :)

[c][/c]

Message edited by Avil-Panda - Sunday, 10.02.2013, 14:57

ChristyDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 17:29 | Message # 7
Private
I think that the ideal school uniform is a beautiful and comfortable clothing, that children and teachers will like. Becouse i love the blue color, it would make for girls blue jacket and skirt, black pants for boys and blue vest and for all white blouse. I think that students might like this from.

ArinaDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 18:46 | Message # 8
Private
I believe that the perfect school uniforms should be comfortable and beautiful. happy
There should be a black skirt or trousers, but not classic shirts are optional.
Must also attend a jacket or Cardigan, but not black.
There may be a variety of accessories.  xmas

Message edited by Arina - Sunday, 10.02.2013, 19:04

AlexeyDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 19:01 | Message # 9
Private
I believe that the perfect school uniforms should be not strick. It should will be something simpler. Let us change our form.
Dear friends! Stop write there your fantazy! We can not change anything. Dream is not harmful!

valeriDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 19:56 | Message # 10
Private
Students should wear uniform in all school. I think the ideal school uniform for boys is trousers and shirt.  I suppose it is elegant. Girls should wear skirts and dresses because it is very comfortable and beautiful. A Necktie is also usually compulsory for boys and for girls in school. Students are required to wear white socks and white shoes. The colour of the uniform can be white and black something it can be blue.  It is hard for teachers to concentrate on their subjects when they see pupils in different bright clothes. I think school uniform makes children more disciplined.

NasBysDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 20:55 | Message # 11
Private
[b]
"The perfect school uniform"

[i]I support the idea of Japanese uniform. In Japan it is called "sailor-fuku". This uniform is always different for boys and girls.

Boys usually wear white shirts, short white, dark blue or black shorts and caps.

Girl school uniform may consist of a long gray skirt and white blouse. The form of clothing is different in every season. Usually students wear bright hats - both boys and girls.
Uniforms in middle and high school traditionally consists of forms in a military style for boys and the sailor shirt for girls. This form is based on military clothing since the Meiji period, modeled on the basis of the European sailor form. At the same time, many schools are changing the school uniform on the European, outer in parish schools. It includes a white shirt, a tie, a sweater with a coat of arms school and trousers for boys and white blouses, ties, sweaters with the coat of arms of the school and plaid wool skirt for girls.

And I wish that our school uniform will be less strict and more free. Not necessarily, as in Japan.

Bystrova Anastasia

[/i][/b]

FlowerDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 22:36 | Message # 12
Private

[l][/l]
I don't like when students in schools wear the similar uniforms. I think students should wearing uniforms that express their individuality. Girls should wearing blouses, skirts or dresses of any color. It's very beautiful. They can also wear scarves. Boys should wear pants with dark colored jacket, jumper or cardigan.

MargoDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 21:04 | Message # 13
Private
School form- important part in school life. prof
Why the school uniform is need? eek
This question was asked to himself by each pupil. megaphone
I think that my ideal school uniform must
be beautiful and comfortable, stylish and practical  deal and consist  from a skirt and trousers. up
I like uniform in my school.     heart

Message edited by Margo - Monday, 11.02.2013, 21:10

Electrical_pandaDate: Friday, 15.02.2013, 07:50 | Message # 14
Private
I think that perfect school uniform shhould be beatiful. Gils will have blue skirts, white blouses and dark blue jumper. Boys will have black trousers? blue or white shirt and tie,. All children can put their textbooks in different bags.

Марина

VladislavDate: Friday, 15.02.2013, 16:03 | Message # 15
Private
I like our school uniforms. I think she is very beautiful and stylish. And I think that school uniforms should be like that. Only I do not like the fact that it takes a long time to wear...
Влад smile

Forum » School » Dress Code » Ideal Uniform (Description of the ideal uniform)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz