Thursday, 28.03.2024, 19:41
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » School » Dress Code » Dress Code (Different attitudes towards the school uniform)
Dress Code
TeacherDate: Monday, 03.10.2011, 21:32 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
I'm sure that a school uniform is a very good idea. I believe that it should be compulsory. It would be wonderful if every school had its special uniform. It's great to see a student in the town and understand from what school he or she is. I think it can help make students feel proud of their school and behave correctly.

elya_gingerDate: Thursday, 06.10.2011, 21:10 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
I agree with you.It's great to see a student on the street in a nice school uniforms. It's ideally when the school has its own, unique school uniform, but I think it should be chosen by students. If the students themselves will offer the style of their uniforms, they wear it with great pleasure. It would be nice to have their choice approved the school administration. Then everyone would be happy. smile

LilicaDate: Saturday, 08.10.2011, 17:17 | Message # 3
Private
I think it is right that school uniform is a very good idea. But we have not special uniform and it is very good. I get used to my uniform. I do not want it change. I like it. And I think that school uniform and correct behavior are not related to each other.

$weetieDate: Saturday, 08.10.2011, 21:38 | Message # 4
Private
I agree with Teacher that school uniform is a very good idea. I believe it is very great because they do not have to worry every morning about what wear to school today to look great all day long. It is very important for every girl. Well, I am sure that
wear special form is horrible.

_strekoza_Date: Sunday, 09.10.2011, 00:24 | Message # 5
Private
As for me, I don’t care whether there is school uniform or not. My everyday clothes are not so strict and I think it’s OK.
Well, sometimes I want to wear my favorite jeans and blouse, and i’d like to have some day in a week when i can do it. But my opinion doesn’t change anything. So to my mind, there is no use discussing this problem.
By the way, why in the classroom almost all students say they hate school uniform, and now in the forum everyone agrees with our teacher’s view that «the uniform is a very good idea»?
What’s the matter?!

NastasyaDate: Sunday, 09.10.2011, 19:55 | Message # 6
Private
I think that school uniforms a good idea. The most important thing is to choose its students and teachers together. Because if the students will love their uniforms, they will be proud of the school and behave properly. For example, in my opinion, in our class most students do not like the shape because they were not involved in her choice. Still, I would like to have each school uniforms had their logo. Because they would immediately be seen belonging to the student of his school. And that very well.

UlyDate: Monday, 10.10.2011, 12:12 | Message # 7
Private
In general I like our school uniform, because it is a nice classical site. I think that it is very approach
to everyone. School uniform disciplines our too!

=ANY=Date: Monday, 10.10.2011, 20:09 | Message # 8
Private
I agree with your opinion, but I think that our uniform is very strict.

SvetlanaDate: Tuesday, 11.10.2011, 11:10 | Message # 9
Private
I agree with you partially. On one hand it`s a good idea to have a unique uniform because you will differ from others and everybody will know from what school you are. But on the other hand young people want to wear different clothes and change them every day. A uniform limits them in this aspiration maybe we should., have several sets of uniform?

ShadyDate: Tuesday, 25.10.2011, 21:35 | Message # 10
Private
I'm agree that school uniform is a good idea. I think that it should be not separate the pupils to different subculture. I agree that it would be good if every school had its special uniform. Sometimes dress code very annoed and the pupils hate it. Anyway... I think that dress code in our school very severe and maybe it must to be milder. tongue

HelenDate: Wednesday, 26.10.2011, 20:12 | Message # 11
Private
In my opinion, a school uniform is a good idea if it suits you and has a fashionable design. In our school, on the contrary, it doesn’t look nice, because it is not very comfortable and all pupils look alike.

AnnaDate: Wednesday, 26.10.2011, 23:01 | Message # 12
Private
I agree that school uniforms a good idea because students from different schools will vary by student and can be understood from what he school. But at the same time not everyone likes to go every day to school in the same clothes.

JulyDate: Thursday, 27.10.2011, 23:05 | Message # 13
Private
I agree that a school uniforms is a good idea. I am happy with our school uniform, it is not strict. I would like to add a jacket with the emblem of the school, in my opinion it would look impressive. Many of my classmates are dissatisfied with their school uniform, and here they write they like it, I do not understand it.

JackysmithDate: Monday, 05.11.2012, 13:00 | Message # 14
Private
Yes, agree with you. School uniform shows the identity of a students for the particular school and make feel proud. It also helps getting special offers when a student goes abroad at hotels.

Hotel Longford

AirryDate: Wednesday, 13.08.2014, 16:32 | Message # 15
Private
I agree with your opinion. School uniform must for all students. It is a student identity and discipline

Added (13.08.2014, 16:32)
---------------------------------------------
It is certainly true that if left to themselves many teenagers would spend ages agonising over what to wear each day, then worrying that they didn't look cool enough. It shocked me to discover that 'wear what you will days' were voted one of the most stressful things about one school I taught at, in a secret survey of pupils. Peer pressure and poor self esteem meant that some kids actually truanted that day (the attendance officer discovered this) in order to avoid their clothes being sneered at.

For that reason I was quite glad of the uniform at my own kids' schools, but I think it is definitely the 'achilles heel' of a school discipline policy - easy to subvert in a subtle way - enough for the pupil to make a bit of a statement (badly tied tie, pink socks, bright orange streak in dark hair, wrist watch the size of Big Ben, etc), but not enough to warrant huge amounts of staff energy being expended on it. Teenagers are very resourceful in devising ways to subvert the uniform rules a bit - minimum effort, maximum reaction! 

Even if you sort the clothes out, they start on the 'make up and hair' infractions...some girls would spend a fortune on make-up and hours applying it before school, only to be sent, every day, to remove it...it caused a lot of grumpiness first thing in the morning. Not to mention many bright orange tide marks.

Their stock response is 'It doesn't affect our learning, so why is it such a big deal?' to which a school can only really reply ; 'It's a big deal because we say it is'. (Which isn't much of an answer, if you think about it!).
http://www.mansuri.co.uk/
Ariana Watson

Forum » School » Dress Code » Dress Code (Different attitudes towards the school uniform)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz