Friday, 26.04.2024, 22:45
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Can we learn to live in peace? » Conflicts » Conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided
Conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided
TeacherDate: Thursday, 27.01.2011, 15:34 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
Write an essay on the topic
- present your point of view (write if you agree or disagree with the statement in general)
- give arguments or real life examples for your point of view
- confirm your point of view

Chocolate_maniacDate: Tuesday, 01.02.2011, 20:33 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
I agree with this statement. Children in one family always have conflicts and problems.
Firstly, I know it because I have a sister. I really love her. And she loves me too. But sometimes we have conflicts. For example I'm angry when she takes my things. She's angry when I don't let her to do somethings. It's reason of our quarrel. Secondly, children have different characters, interests and opinions. It' reason of quarrel too.
So there are always conflicts between children in one family.

V@dikDate: Wednesday, 02.02.2011, 14:15 | Message # 3
Private
Children and parents very often have conflicts. But I believe that it can be avoid.
Firstly, I say it because my family has conflicts very rare. If my parents or me something don’t like we try avoid it. It’s simply. We try understanding, respecting the right of each other. Every person has the right to own opinion and ideas. It’s a gold rule our family. But we try help and give some advice each other. And if I have a brother or a sister I think I avoid all conflicts with their.
In my opinion conflicts between children in one family can be avoid.

МэгDate: Wednesday, 02.02.2011, 14:59 | Message # 4
Private
Conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided. I agree with statement. Everybody wants that indulged it.
The child thinks about youself and him doesn't excite that others wants. Sometimes children fights and ignoring each other.Children in a family don't respect each other. I know it from personal experience. When I was smaller, I quarreled with my elder sister every day. But now we live in peace, because have grown. However with ours young brother we quite often quarrel. Sometimes it deduces me from myself, but I very much love him, therefore insults say goodbye. It is necessary to remember that it is more important, than your relatives at you aren't present anybody and won't be!
I'm sure conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided.

$weetieDate: Thursday, 03.02.2011, 17:53 | Message # 5
Private
I believe that conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided.
Firstly, I say it because I have the best friend. Her name is Valeria. She is for me as a sister. We love each other, but we have conflicts. For example, I do not like when she interrupts me. Secondly, we have different ideas and opinions to quarrel with her.
To sum up conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided.

VolchizaDate: Thursday, 03.02.2011, 18:56 | Message # 6
Private
I agree that conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided.
I don’t have brothers and sisters. But I live with my cousin in one flat. When he moved to us, we had conflicts constantly. I knew that he was nervous because of the move and tried to maintain it and pay no attention to his attacks. Then I decided to have a serious talk with him. We have agreed not to quarrel over trivial matters and help each other. Now we all trust each other. I know his secrets and he knows mine. But we still quarrel often, but quickly reconciled.
I sure that children from one family are arguing much more often than we are with a cousin. Firstly, they are forced share the attention of their parents . Secondly, they may have completely different tastes and preferences. Finally, each man has his opinion, and people from one family must coordinate their opinion with all family members. Therefore, conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided.

RinnaDate: Saturday, 05.02.2011, 14:09 | Message # 7
Private
Children in one family will always have conflicts.
I agree with this statement. Different children have different values, habits and interests. They can’t make compromises and often get on each other’s nerves, which leads to conflicts. Sometimes children can not share their personal things. And it’s difficult for parents distribute kindness even between children and this fact can lead to conflicts too/
To same up, it isn’t easy to prevent the conflicts between children in one family.

V@dikDate: Saturday, 05.02.2011, 17:34 | Message # 8
Private
Conflicts between children in one family are very often. But I believe that it can be avoid.
Firstly, I say it because I have a little brother. And we have conflicts very rare. If my brother or me something don’t like we try avoid it. It’s simply. Secondly, we try understanding, respecting the right of each other. Every person has the right to own opinion and ideas. It’s a gold rule our family. We try help and give some advice each other.
In my opinion conflicts between children in one family can be avoid.

SER@Date: Saturday, 05.02.2011, 21:55 | Message # 9
Private
Conflict between children more often than not escape. Because there is at least one reason to quarrel. I know it for yourself. My sister and I often quarrel. Even stupidity. But mostly it out - the fact that we have that - a divide. Conflicts between children in one family are not as dangerous, if not bring them to the dangerous. Always forgotten conflict. Even if he is serious. It may last a maximum of a week. I think that in any family where there are two or more children, there are conflicts. Maybe they are small and not noticeable, but they can not escape.
wink

GI399Date: Sunday, 06.02.2011, 20:45 | Message # 10
Private
I disagree that the conflict can be avoid. For example, I can’t avoid conflicts with my friends. Conflicts are constantly in my family. It happens because we have many reasons to quarrel. We have different views of point. I have not sister or brother, but I have many conflicts with other members of my family.I try to learn how I can avoid conflicts. I often use the following plan.
1Decide with members of quarrel what the problem is.
2Let everyone suggest an idea about how to solve the problem.
3Together discuss what will happen with each idea.
4Choose the best idea.
5Put the idea into action.
To sum up, I think, that nobody can avoid conflicts, but everybody can resolve conflicts.[/size][/size][size=8][/size]

=ANY=Date: Sunday, 06.02.2011, 22:25 | Message # 11
Private
I sure that conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided. I know it because I have young brother.
We often quarrel. We quarrel when
-brother don't obey me
-brother takes and breaks my things
-I don't buy something him when we go to shop
-brother disturb me when I do my homework
and other reasons
Conflicts between me and my brother happen because we are different: we want different things, we have different ideas and our values are different. But I very very love my brother! (and he very very love me!)

armianochkaDate: Sunday, 06.02.2011, 23:25 | Message # 12
Private
I agree that conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided. For example, I can tell some moments from my family.I have older sister and young brohter. At first I have a big age difference with my young brohter and different views with sister that`s why we have quarrels:
-I work at computer, brother disturb me
-Brother is very active, don`t obey me
-Sister doesn't give me jewellery
-Sister always control angry me and so...
But despite it, all conflicts are solved.

SergejFFDate: Monday, 07.02.2011, 17:54 | Message # 13
Private
I agree that conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided. I quarrel with my brother. Though we are brothers, we have many different values, habits, interests, ideas. For example, I love football and my brother does not like. angry I like fishing and my brother does not like. Mostly we quarrel because of computer. We not often quarrel, because reason only one.
We quarrel once a month. But the conflict can not be avoided.
To sam up, I agree that conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided angry confused

NastasyaDate: Tuesday, 08.02.2011, 10:46 | Message # 14
Private
Conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided. I agree with this statement. Because every child has a unique character, its own point of view and tries to prove it. Since children care about the feelings of others is not much, if your family has several children, the conflict will be necessarily.
I am an only child. Perhaps that is why I think so. But when I talk about this, I recall stories of my friends who are in the family has several children. They all agree on one opinion: conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided. Children have perturbation and quarrels and sometimes even fights.
I think it all depends on the people themselves, if the children are well nurtured, then over time conflicts may disappear, but if not, the conflicts and will continue.

LilicaDate: Wednesday, 09.02.2011, 14:41 | Message # 15
Private
I cannot say about myself becauce I am an only child. But I know families where several children in the family. And I can say that relationships between children of different in different families. Relationship depends on the age difference. I know two boys. They are brothers. They had conlicts when they were children. Their parentsare frustrated. But now they have perfect relationship. And I am very glad. But I think it happened becauce younger brother grew up and to be stronger than the older biggrin .
And another example. Two children girl and boy. They had not conflicts becauce the older girl helped her mother with little brother. But i must say that she is much older than her brother.
I think children have conflicts for parents. I believe they cannot allocate attention among children. And conflicts between children in one family happen when they are little.

Forum » Can we learn to live in peace? » Conflicts » Conflicts between children in one family cannot be avoided
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz