[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » A Successful Person » Pocket Money » Pocket Money
Pocket Money
LilicaDate: Monday, 24.05.2010, 22:09 | Message # 16
Private
Group: Users
I think the way to earn a pocket maney is to get them for you parents. But if i must to work i would be nurse, becaus i like children, like to take care of them. My pocket maney i am going to spend to heip my grandmother. I buy for her food and drugs.

SER@Date: Tuesday, 25.05.2010, 11:34 | Message # 17
Private
In adolescence Age primarily children receive money from their parents, but you can earn them in the summer. For example work postman and deliver newspapers. You can work in a shop. Can be arranged with friends. Here, for example this summer, my dad wants to get me to his company. How to spend the cash? Each spends them on their own way.

Teacher6766Date: Monday, 11.10.2010, 12:47 | Message # 18
Private
I think that pcket money must be earned when a person is alrady 15 or 16. Parents should never forget that giving pocket money is not bad or good, it is just necessary to make a young person understand what it means to have your own budget.

JackysmithDate: Thursday, 04.10.2012, 15:49 | Message # 19
Private
For teenagers, studies comes before any work and parents give pocket money to their children for their some needs. It is best way to earn money as a pocket money from parents and to save it. My father gives me pocket money daily and I am saving it for a holiday trip in Ireland. I want o visit this beautiful country.

Hotel Longford

barbiyDate: Tuesday, 12.02.2013, 11:47 | Message # 20
Private
I don't take pocket money from my parents. I use on-hold messaging service in my father's business and get more customers. It's a good service that attracts many customers or clients and helps providing result fast. It is the best way to earn pocket money.

Visit Message On Hold Website

Forum » A Successful Person » Pocket Money » Pocket Money
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz