Tuesday, 16.04.2024, 13:12
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » School » My ideal school » My ideal school (Ideas about an ideal school)
My ideal school
IvanDate: Thursday, 09.02.2012, 19:13 | Message # 16
Private
Group: Users
My ideal school!
I think, the ideal school is a school which gives good formation, and prepares pupils for the future life! Teachers should understand pupils and will always come to the rescue of them. To them it is possible to address with any question! From obligatory subjects there are those subjects which will help with the further. The form at school should be such that was visible at once from what school this pupil! I consider that employment at school should begin in 9 mornings. In it interesting not only to study but also have a rest! At ideal school there should be many circles 2 pools, sports hall, and many other things!
Good-bye! bye

Added (09.02.2012, 19:13)
---------------------------------------------
My ideal school!
I think, the ideal school is a school which gives good formation, and prepares pupils for the future life! Teachers should understand pupils and will always come to the rescue of them. To them it is possible to address with any question! From obligatory subjects there are those subjects which will help with the further. The form at school should be such that was visible at once from what school this pupil! I consider that employment at school should begin in 9 mornings. In it interesting not only to study but also have a rest! At ideal school there should be many circles 2 pools, sports hall, and many other things!
Good-bye! bye

Artem98Date: Thursday, 09.02.2012, 20:57 | Message # 17
Private
My ideal school.
My ideal school is a modern building. It should start least at 9 o`clock. Lessons will be more but shorter (about 10 are 20 minutes) and one break – longer than others because students need to go home. I like a school uniform. Most teachers good but some should be understand us and our problems. Discipline should be quiet but punishments shouldn’t be very severe. I not think some subjects be only studied by students who are interested in them. I think school radio should be in school. Tests should be less than. School`s clubs are liked by students because it is very interested. My ideal school should be modern.

Goodbye! bye smile biggrin

SASHADate: Saturday, 11.02.2012, 17:21 | Message # 18
Private
My ideal school.
Myideal school is big building.No boring subjects like Science or History.No school uniform.Teachers should understand our problems and listen to the ideas we have.Classes should start at 10o`clok.It would be also nice to have a school newspaper, school radio, drama clubs and sport.Rules should be quite strict but punishments shouldn`t be very severe. bye

kickbox(Ё)rDate: Sunday, 12.02.2012, 17:22 | Message # 19
Private
my ideal school.
I think that in an ideal school pupils should be taught the subjects which will be useful for them in future. The uniform must correspond to the requirements of school. Teachers need to understand pupils’ problems , be kind and not very strict. School must start at 9 a.m. Every student should have no more and no less than 5 lessons a day! Teachers shouldn’t give too much homework. Such discipline as Drama should be taught at school! History and P.E. mustn’t be as strict as they are now. It would be great!!! up

AngelinaDate: Sunday, 12.02.2012, 18:36 | Message # 20
Private
I think that my ideal school is a tall building, where you can learn subjects that you really like. Teachers at school would all be very educated. They would be able to communicate with children. School uniforms would not be. I think that my ideal school would start at 10:00 and end at 16 o'clock. Saturday and Sunday-weekend. I think that my ideal school, there would be no clubs, interpretation sessions. In my ideal school would be a mutual understanding! Goodbye!

kartmanDate: Sunday, 12.02.2012, 23:04 | Message # 21
Private
My ideal school.
I think my ideal school should be a modern building. Lessons should begin at ten o`clock.The students in my perfect school should study subjects, to prepare them for life outside of school.Teachers should be not strick.The school uniform should be free.No school clubs.The rules in my school should be democratic: neither strict nor too free.

Lenk@Date: Sunday, 19.02.2012, 14:40 | Message # 22
Private
My ideal school.
My ideal school is much like the school I study in. There are many things I like in it, however I would like to change some things. For example, the lessons should begin at 10 a.m. and end no later than 4 p.m. Every day should be in six, rarely in seven lessons. The breaks should be longer than now and the lessons should be shorter than ten minutes.
The school must be beautiful, comfortable and modern. I want that was a modern technique and furniture in it, which will be responsible comfort and safely.
I think some subjects such as Music and Art should be only studied by students who are interested in them. These subjects have nothing to do with real life. Also, they are boring, useless and not interested. The school should offer only those subjects that prepare the students for life outside school. Moreover, should strengthen the studying of such subjects. And if the students don`t want to know much – it`s their personal businesses and problems.
Testing of knowledge of students should conduct once in two weeks on every subject. It`s desirable that testing was in the form of small tests, exercises or tasks.
School rules should be democratic: not too strict not too free. Discipline shouldn`t be very severe and punishment should be to each on merit.
I think the school uniform must be in school. But it should be not only comfortable and respectable, and also stylish and modern. All other personal things of students must fully comply with their tastes.
Students must treat to all teachers with great respect and understanding and teachers need to answer them in return. Teachers need to know more about the problems of the students and try right to listen and to understand their opinion or reaction. I want that teachers gave lessons more clear and understandable. It would be good if the teachers had a good sense of humor and could cheer class, if it suddenly bored at the lesson.

Forum » School » My ideal school » My ideal school (Ideas about an ideal school)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz