Friday, 29.03.2024, 11:59
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Can we learn to live in peace? » The Best Birthday I've ever had. » The Best Birthday (The description of the best birthday)
The Best Birthday
armianochkaDate: Tuesday, 25.01.2011, 19:25 | Message # 16
Private
Group: Users
I was born on the 13th of May:holiday: .My parents were the first, who said " Happy Birthday" to me.The second person who said me "Happy Birthday" was my best friends - Evgenie and Anna. smile
All my birthdays I marked houses.It was Thursday.I went to school.At school to me have presented 15 balloons! To me it was very pleasant.
I invited my friends and arranged party.I have invited the friends and have arranged the party.It was cheerful.They present flowers, books, sweets and accessories.I enjoyed my birthday party.

LilicaDate: Wednesday, 26.01.2011, 18:51 | Message # 17
Private
My best birthday was two years ago. My parents were the first who said "Happy Birthday" to me. They are the first every year. I wanted celebrate my birthday with my family, my parents friends and their children. They came to my home at three o'clock. I was very glad to see them. They gave me presents. It were books, toys and sweets. My aunt is teache. She played funny games with children.
We laughed a lot. In evening we all went for a walk. My guests went to home. And then i wash up and clean the flat. I do it after my every birthday!

SergejFFDate: Monday, 28.02.2011, 16:44 | Message # 18
Private
My best birthday was when I was 15. The first on say "Happy Birthday!!!!" were my parents. September 26th morning, we began to gather in the village. On arrival in the village we were put on the table. Here we celebrated with his grandparents. After we went on a picnic. In nature, we played different games. I had been given the tools for fishing. smile smile biggrin biggrin I was very pleased with your present!!! smile This birthday I remember most, because we visited and grandparents and nature have visited!! biggrin holiday

JackysmithDate: Tuesday, 09.10.2012, 10:16 | Message # 19
Private
I celebrated my 18th birthday on the 13th January in Ireland. It was a surprised for me which was given by my parents as a family holidays. I enjoyed it with full of entertainment and played many games activities. I got a new bike on this day. I was so happy and it is really a memorable day for me that I never forget.

Hotel Longford

AirryDate: Thursday, 10.07.2014, 18:03 | Message # 20
Private
OMG my 5th birthday party (and the only birthday party I've ever had) was EPIC. I had my cute Power Puff Girls decorations and a bouncy house and all that jazz. Until the unthinkable happened. Some stupid guest of ours was doing back flips in the bouncy house and she BROKE HER NECK. I had NO IDEA what happened or why she was carried out in a gurney (she has been totally fine since the accident. She doesn't have any issues now, 9 years later.) but I thought it was so cool that a fire truck and an ambulance came out to say happy birthday to me! (oh the innocence of a five year old lol) I think back and even though I feel bad about it, I can't help but laugh that that actually happened lmao.

Forum » Can we learn to live in peace? » The Best Birthday I've ever had. » The Best Birthday (The description of the best birthday)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz