[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » A Successful Person » Pocket Money » Pocket Money
Pocket Money
TeacherDate: Thursday, 13.05.2010, 22:13 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
Most teenagers receive their pocket money every day or once a week from their parents. There are some ways to earn money for your everyday needs.
Which of the ways to earn the pocket money do you think are the best.
What kind of work are you ready to do?
Why do you think you could do this work?
When would you like to start working?
How are you going to spend the money you earn? wink

MaggotDate: Friday, 14.05.2010, 16:19 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
My parents give me pocket money every day. I spend my money paying for bus tickets.I also love to get together my friends and go to the cafe.
In fourteen years I had a job and until now. I work in the capacity of promoter. I give out booklets with advertisement, work on commercial organizations, advertise extensively. I spend earned money on clothes and needs. I think that this work helps to develop self-independence and make teenager more sociable,friendly,experienced. Of course, it is not easy,but teenagers must get used to work...

Chocolate_maniacDate: Saturday, 15.05.2010, 17:16 | Message # 3
Private
My parents give me pocket money every month. I spend this money paying for bus tickets and something sweet in school cafe. But if I need they (my parents) give me money to buy clothes and a mobile phone.
I think that all teenagers should work if they can. They can work in summer holidays. I am going to work this summer. Last summer I couldn't work because I was too young(I was thirteen). I think I can work in the shop where my mother works. I can work there because I like this place, fashion clothes. And I like to communicate with persons who like it too.
I would like to work with children. But my parents think that I can work there only two or three days. They think I will bored and tired. But I believe that I can because I love children. It will help me to be a good mother in future.
I am going to spend money to buy clothes and small nice things for me.

VolchizaDate: Sunday, 16.05.2010, 14:03 | Message # 4
Private
My parents give me pocket money about once a week. I spend this money for rolls at school, tickets in the bus and sometimes for ice-cream.
About one year back I helped mum to work in "Oriflame". But I have refused it very soon because I had little time for study and music. And in the summer I almost never happen in Ryazan.
But this year I wish to work in the summer. I over did not reflect about it, because I very seldom have a free time now.
I think, I could carry mail on houses. This work does not definite knowledge and skills. Also this work will help me to be in good shape, because it will be running at morning every day.
I would like to spend the money getting for work for buying of new phone or may be on buying of new clothes.
I think, it is more pleasant to spend money which I have earned myself and don't to depend from parents and their mood.

Gw@nDate: Sunday, 16.05.2010, 15:39 | Message # 5
Private
I do not have such regular receive of money ( every day, every month or once a week ) from my parents . They give me pocket money when I ask about it of them or if I need my parents give me money to buy clothes, different sweets or ornament and many other things.
I am fourteen and I can work but I do not work. I think that children of my age should not work, because our school age is intended for study instead of for work. Children study for their future ( for their future job ). They should to work after leaving school. It will be more useful for children.
But if I had a choice, I would choose work of a assistant to veterinary surgeon, because I love animal.

N@stenkaDate: Monday, 17.05.2010, 15:28 | Message # 6
Private
Usually my parents allow me a little pocket money. For example on a bus ticket, the school cafe ... And when I buy something expensive, I ask them further.
I think that the best way to earn money - of course, job. Teenager becomes independent, sociable, responsible and more serious.
I like some of the job, where you can work.
For example: give leaflets or deliver newspapers. These works seem to me the most interesting. In my opinion, the best work in the summer. Because work in this period does not harm the school. I would like to work one month in the summer.
When you earn yourself, then you can spend your money as you want. I would have spent money on new books, clothing, trips to the cinema ...

BosserDate: Monday, 17.05.2010, 16:04 | Message # 7
Private
My parents give me pocket money each day. I their much coast and not waste simply so. Their own first pocket money I have spent on model of the car. I was then years 9. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
I consider for me else to work early. I think that person in the childhood must simply execute their own duties: go in school, teach the lessons, help on house, well learn. But money earn adult. I completely agree with that that person must service itself itself. But since me while 14 work, consider, early. cake prof v up v

Countess_BatheryDate: Monday, 17.05.2010, 17:06 | Message # 8
Private
My parents give me pocket money every day. I spend this money paying for bus tickets, sometimes cafe, clothes and other little expenses. The majority of my expenses are paid by parents.
I think that children of my age should not work. As for me, I never have a job. Pupils should more time give to lessons. If the pupil studied assiduously, he should have a good big rest in summer holidays.If the child excellent studies, he can find good job in the future.
We are children now. And we must use childhood wink

KatrinkaDate: Monday, 17.05.2010, 18:15 | Message # 9
Private
Pocket money gives me every month, my family!
I think that all teenagers need pocket money ... and of course we have to earn them .... for example you can work in the summer holidays, because it does not prevent the formation of school ... That summer, I could not work because it was still small, I was 13 the summer ... Maybe this summer I will work, but I think my mother would be against it, so I can do some useful things that my family and to earn money ... parents always give me money when I want, so I do not need a job and my mother believes that I should be in school ...
Pocket money I spend on clothes, movies, ice cream ...

ThaiboxerDate: Monday, 17.05.2010, 18:43 | Message # 10
Private
In my opinion teenagers can give tuition and earn money for everyday needs. I think this is the best way to earn pocket money. I ready to give private lessons in german, because I lived for five years in Germany and speak german very well.
I would start working in the summer holidays. Then I'm going to spend this money for new books, for a flight to Germany, for visit a cinema
for a new mobile and so on. cool biggrin cool biggrin biggrin cool biggrin

=ANY=Date: Monday, 17.05.2010, 20:40 | Message # 11
Private
[
My parents don't often give me pocket money when I want. My mum give me pocket money when I need it. My mum usually said me that she has no money. I know that this is a lie.
She say so because she know that I very cunning. I take all money after shopping.
And I get much money from my grandmothers.
I buy clothes and accessories.
I am going to work this summer. Last summer I work too. I worked in the capacity archaeologist.

Sp@rtakDate: Monday, 17.05.2010, 21:33 | Message # 12
Private
My parents give me pocket money every day thumb thumb thumb I believe that every teenager in my age should have pocket money! I get the money either every day or week.)))
The money I get for a normal school. The money I spend on everything like that) I buy the different cakes and cake in the school cafeteria.
I've learned one law of the family)
You will not learn, no money!
dont dont dont
So she has to earn their good marks) smile
smile smile

RinnaDate: Monday, 17.05.2010, 22:13 | Message # 13
Private
As for me, I get my pocket money once a month. And every week I have my special pocket money for my good marks. And I think it is the best way to get pocket money. Last summer I sticked advertisements in our distrikt and I got some pocket money for this work. I know my distrikt well so I had no problem to do this. I want to stat this work this summer again. I usually spend my pocket money on my entertainment: I like to go the cinema, to eat ice-cream, anime/ I want to find another job, but it is a very difficalt for a teenager to have a suitadle job.

V@dikDate: Monday, 17.05.2010, 23:44 | Message # 14
Private
The best ways to earn the pocket money start working. But in my opinion teenagers don't must to work if it don’t needing for family. The most important for teenagers is studies.
But often teenager work. It is not bad. Teenager become more independent, study right use money.
I think that most people start to work when they enter the university. In this time money is very necessary.
In my opinion the most popular job is help in school, shop, building…
I start to working after school, when I will need. Now I receive pocket money from my parents.

GI399Date: Tuesday, 18.05.2010, 18:39 | Message # 15
Private
My parents give me pocket money sometimes. But I miss them very fast. I think that I can turn a penny. I really like to work packer, but I am lazy. Packer is a good profession, because when you work you can not rush.
When I have money I can buy different things.

Forum » A Successful Person » Pocket Money » Pocket Money
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz