Summer Holidays
TeacherDate: Thursday, 13.05.2010, 22:03 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
Summer is coming. What are your plans for Summer Holidays? smile

MaggotDate: Sunday, 23.05.2010, 11:00 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
In summer holidays I will go to take a rest at sea. Then I will go in camp. And then I didn't project up till now=). I hope that summer will be happy!

Added (23.05.2010, 11:00)
---------------------------------------------
Teacher, how you take your rest?=)

GI399Date: Sunday, 23.05.2010, 17:28 | Message # 3
Private
I am going fishing in summer holidays. I already bought a fishing rod, reel, fishing line and hooks. Now I am waiting, when begin the fishing season. It starts the fifteenth of June.

RinnaDate: Sunday, 23.05.2010, 22:33 | Message # 4
Private
As for me I have many interesting plans for summer holidays. Of course, I want to job a little. But my best wish is to rest. For example, I want to arrange a picnic with my friends, to bicycle and roller-skate along the streets of villages and towns. Maybe I will spend my free-time with my girl- and boyfriends. But the most time I devote watching TV and my computer. I hope, that my summer holidays will be funny. happy

BosserDate: Monday, 24.05.2010, 15:17 | Message # 5
Private
I am going to to conduct the Summer holydays so: On the first place fishing, on second - a bathing, but on the one third all rest. In this season much want to caught anything large. For instance pike, pike perch, large perch. Basically want to spend time on fishing. All happy summer!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

LilicaDate: Monday, 24.05.2010, 15:55 | Message # 6
Private
I think I'll be in town during the summer holidays. I'll walk, go shopping, go to the movies, swim. This is very interesting. But my mother would make me work in the garden. My Parents always something to spoil.

Chocolate_maniacDate: Monday, 24.05.2010, 17:41 | Message # 7
Private
I have many plans for my summer holidays. I would like to find a job for holidays. But I am going to rest too. I am going to go for a walk with my friend. Maybe I will go to the camp. But I dont sure that I will do it.
In school time I havent many free times. But in summer holidays I will have it. In this time I will read books that I want. I am going to go to the cinema. I will go to the beach where I will play volleyball and swim.
Of course I will watch TV and work in computer.))))
I hope that this summer will be funny and happy.

ThaiboxerDate: Monday, 24.05.2010, 17:44 | Message # 8
Private
I have many interesting plans for the summer holidays. At the beginning of the summer holidays I will visit Germany for a month. Together with my friends, I will do a lot of interesting things. For example: We will go together to the cinema, do a barbecue party on the lake beach, go swimming, ride bikes and so on.
At the beginning of august I will fly back to Russia because I don't want to miss the wedding of my uncle. The remaining three weeks I will spend in our village in Ryazan.There I will go fishing, go swimming, ride bike, help in the garden and so on. biggrin biggrin cool biggrin biggrin cool

Countess_BatheryDate: Monday, 24.05.2010, 19:17 | Message # 9
Private
This long-awaited summer will begin with trip to Turkey (Limak Arcadia Hotel). I think, this trip will be excellent. I will bathe in the sea and pool, sunbathe on the beach, play golf, billiards and volleyball. I will meet interesting people. I will spend time very well.
In July I will go to camp CHZD. It will be unforgettable, I am assured. Ann Merkushkina and Katya Kijasheva will go with me to camp. I hope, they will enjoy this trip.
I will also go for a walk, go to the cinema or cafe. Sometimes I will do summer homework.(only sometimes!)
This all my plans for summer:)
I wish to have a good rest!!!
cool

N@stenkaDate: Monday, 24.05.2010, 20:28 | Message # 10
Private
I do not like to build in advance plans for the summer. But this summer I'm going to go to some trip abroad. And I'll read the book raised for the summer, go for a walk with my friends, to visit the cinema. And I'd probably want to work this summer. I hope my Summer Holidays will be fun and exciting.

V@dikDate: Monday, 24.05.2010, 21:32 | Message # 11
Private
I have many various plans on summer holidays. At first I will visit my grandmother and grandfather. They live in settlement. I will help my grandmother and grandfather in kitchen-garden; I will meet old friends and will make new friends there. May be our family will go to sea. I very hope on it. I will go in camp. In my opinion it will be the most fascinating tour in summer holidays. I will can take part in different competitions and make many new friends there.
I am very happy that summer holidays will almost start.

=ANY=Date: Monday, 24.05.2010, 22:46 | Message # 12
Private
Unfortunately, I haven't so many interesting plans for summer how I wanted. I will go to beach, shopping, go to the cinema and go for a walk with my friends. At the weekend I'll go to the country. I going to find summer job.
Then I will go to camp-sanatorium. Very soon I going to go to my grannies.
It's all my summer. But sometimes I will lie on the couch and bored.

Gw@nDate: Monday, 24.05.2010, 23:28 | Message # 13
Private
I have a many nice plans for my summer holidays. I think that I will not stay in town during the summer holidays. I am going to abroad ( Georgia ) in my summer holidays. There live my grandmother and my grandfather. And there I'll relax and swim in the sea and ride on dangerous attractions. Sun, sea, water and family. What does a man need to be happy? happy biggrin

SER@Date: Tuesday, 25.05.2010, 11:30 | Message # 14
Private
Yes, the front three months of hot summer. You can swim, sunbathe, stroll, ride a bike, play computer, chat online and live. You can also go to the camp, where it will be very interesting. Where do children learn to be independent and live without parents. Mozheno go in other cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg, etc. You can go to sea, where not only help you relax, but medical treatment and seawater.

TeacherDate: Tuesday, 25.05.2010, 21:06 | Message # 15
Private
Group: Administrators
As far as I'm concerned, my summer holidays will start on June,21. First of all, I'm going to visit the Final Party at school which will take place on June, 24. Then I'll go to Kaluga to take part in the International conference (Russian-American), which will take place on June, 26-29. I'll meet with my friends from the USA, from Ulyanovsk, Volgograd, Rzhev, Bashkortostan, Saratov. I hope to visit my best friends in Novgorod the Great.
And, of course, I hope to improve our site, create many tests for you and ....
My husband has already had his holidays this year, that's why I'll have a lot of time for teaching my son (poor boy, he doesn't even suppose what holidays he will have) and for MY FAVOURITE WORK!!!!! tongue

Forum » Holidays » Summer Holidays » Summer Holidays
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz