Tuesday, 16.04.2024, 21:34
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » School » My ideal school » My ideal school (Ideas about an ideal school)
My ideal school
TeacherDate: Friday, 03.02.2012, 20:30 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
Express your ideas concerning an ideal school from your point of view, please.
Speak about:

- subjects
- a school uniform
- teachers
- a timetable
- school clubs
- rules

LiSanCooperDate: Tuesday, 07.02.2012, 19:12 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
My ideal school.
I think ideal school is a modern building. Students should not study boring subjects. Teachers should tell really interesting information. School, which I now study, me like it. However some things could de changed. Classes should start at 10 o'clock. Teachers should give less homework because the students make a lot of lessons. School uniform should be free, but not much. Tests and examinations should be less than. Students should study the subjects that prepare them for the life outside school. I think the school should be such.
Goodbye! smile

DeerDate: Tuesday, 07.02.2012, 22:14 | Message # 3
Private
My ideal school.
I think that the ideal school should begin at ten o'clock and comes to end in half fourth. As subjects are necessary only important which will be useful in the further life. By the way I consider that at school pupils can walk in pants and in light-shirts. Teachers should understand and respect opinion of pupils, they should be strict, but not too.School's clubs are important also I consider that they should be such: dances (several kinds), a vocal, musical instruments and sports (volleyball, boxing, karate) and swimming.
Goodbye! smile

Polly-mouseDate: Wednesday, 08.02.2012, 00:12 | Message # 4
Private
My ideal school.
I think a perfect school is a place where we spend much time, enjoying school life, friendship and getting knowledge.
However some things could be changed in the school I am studying now.
The lessons should be shorter, and the breaks – longer.
Students should only study the subjects they really enjoy. That s why Information technologies and Physical Education should be removed. The teachers are often the reason of misunderstanding pupils.
Boring lessons are the result of such relation.
Our school should take part in exchange programs. And then we could go to the English speaker countries for holidays.
Besides all students should take part in school activities, in school radio and newspaper publication.
The most interesting activities to my mind, are: competitions “Father, mother and me as a sport family” , “Generation gap”, New Year’s celebrations in school, “St. Valentine’s Post”, “Mother’s Day”, “Veteran’s Day”, ”Autumn Ball”.
There should be more discos, concerts, performances, performances, prepared by talented school children in our school to make the traditional.
We all should wear school uniform. But it must special, may be with the school emblem on a leave of a jacket.
I see the blue skirt with white blouse, dark blue jacket, a tie white tights and black shoes. The boys should wear snow-white shirts, dark trousers and black waistcoat. Mobile phones must be forbidden.
The rules in school should be democratic: neither strict nor too free.
Thanks to school we become smarter, develop our mind, and have a lot of friends. School prepares us for the real outside life. And it should be the place for spending the happiest days of our life.

smile

МариDate: Wednesday, 08.02.2012, 18:02 | Message # 5
Private
My ideal school.:confused:
I think scool still be compulsory and should begin at 9 o`clock. Teachers should understand and help to solve pupils. Ruls should be dress for all and democratic. School uniform should be, but no strictly.
Student should only study the subjects they really enjoy. No subject like Music and Art, theirs nothing to do whis real life. Timetabe should be small along 6 subject in day. book
I think school clubs should be such how: sport clubs, music clubs and art clubs.The school newspapers should be that pupils can learn new information.
I think that my ideal school very good.
Goodbye! bye

Added (08.02.2012, 17:55)
---------------------------------------------
My ideal school.
I think scool still be compulsory and should begin at 9 o`clock. Teachers should understand and help to solve pupils. Ruls should be dress for all and democratic. School uniform should be, but no strictly.
Student should only study the subjects they really enjoy. No subject like Music and Art, theirs nothing to do whis real life. Timetabe should be small along 6 subject in day. book
I think school clubs should be such how: sport clubs, music clubs and art clubs.The school newspapers should be that pupils can learn new information.
Goodbye! bye

Added (08.02.2012, 18:02)
My ideal school.
I think shcool still be compulsory and should begin at 9 o`clock. Teachers should understand and help to decision pupils. Rules should be dress for all and democratic. School uniform should be, but no strictly.
Student should only study the subjects they really enjoy. No subject like Music and Art, theirs nothing to do with real life. Timetabe should be small along 6 subject in day. book
I think school clubs should be such how: sport clubs, music clubs and art clubs. The school newspapers should be that pupils can learn new information.
Goodbye! bye

FantaDate: Wednesday, 08.02.2012, 18:06 | Message # 6
Private
My ideal school/

I think, that the ideal school should be very modern. At school there should be a modern equipment which is necessary for children for study. Pupils should not go to school in bright clothes with the dismissed hair, girls should have white blouses and black skirts, and at boys black suits. I want that at school were various out of school occupations that children could be engaged in something interesting. The discipline should be too, but it is not necessary severe punishments. At school should be radio and the school newspaper. There should be a dining room where children can eat tasty meal on a choice. smile But the main thing I want that at school there were special cases for things and books. To me very much not to like to drag a heavy portfolio with books, it is much more convenient to store books in lockers. And still I want. That in school it was necessary to rise in 10 o'clock in the morning. biggrin

Bum=DDate: Wednesday, 08.02.2012, 18:42 | Message # 7
Private
My ideal school.
I think a perfect school is a modern building. School start at 9.30 o'clock. You can study any subject you like. Should be such subject as: art, drama, music. No school form and special haircuts! Teachers should understand our problems and listen to the ideas we have. Teachers talk to their students as if they individuals.It would be also nice to have a school newspaper and school radio. Should be school disco.
Scould be school clubs: science club, dance, music club, sport club etc. In school shouls be sports teams basketball, football, volleyball, swimming and others. In school should be large library. The rules in school should be democratic: neither strict hor too free.
Ideal school should be interesting!
smile

Buffy_FoxDate: Wednesday, 08.02.2012, 18:57 | Message # 8
Private
My ideal school.
The students in my perfect school should study subjects, to prepare them for life outside of school. Lessons should begin at 10 a.m. I wish that in the ideal school was wearing his uniform, but it should be the same for all students of the school. Uniform must be modern. I think that in my school must be one and the same teacher, as in the school where I study. When I watch american movies, you will find that they can during a break to go out on a special platform, I wish that in the ideal school was the place. I think that in a perfect school should be special clubs, clubs must make the students. Has yet to be a school newspaper and school radio. In School should be concerts. I think the school should be such.
Goodbye! smile

ZhannaDate: Wednesday, 08.02.2012, 19:20 | Message # 9
Private
My ideal school.
I think my ideal school should be a modern building. Lessons should begin at ten o`clock. No boring and useless subjects, they don`t prepare for real life. Students and teachers should speak freely and treat each other with respect. Teachers should listen to students` opinion, understand students` problems. The school uniform should be not strict, it is white blouses for girls and shirts for boys, but if you come in the free form you will not punish. The rules in the school should be democratic: neither strict nor too free. Tests and verifying works can be but the marks for them should be put for choice of the student. Should be students own newspaper and radio. Also by radio can hand over the important information, I think it is fastest way for informing students. In my ideal school teachers shouldn't write the remark to a diary for delay on a lesson. Lessons should be shorter and breaks should be longer. School clubs should be such as: drawing, dances, music, volleyball, basketball and other. Goodbye! smile

ПризракDate: Wednesday, 08.02.2012, 19:31 | Message # 10
Private
I think in the ideal school should be a good discipline. Teachers should give less homework and make it possible to correct mark. Teachers should be less strict to the students.
Some subjects need to study at the request of such art, geography and biology. Need to do 6 lessons a day. At a temperature of minus 20, students should be at home, or classes should be warmer. School uniforms should not be too strict.
Such I imagine the ideal school. dont rolleyes yes biggrin smile

Alex-5656Date: Wednesday, 08.02.2012, 20:04 | Message # 11
Private
My perfect school is much like the school i study any subject you like. No shool uniforms. The perfect school should start at 10 o,clock. You should have 5 or 6 lessons a day. The breaks should be longer than now. The teachers must be creative, caring, understanding. The wi-fi can be used by the most talented students.

LinaDate: Wednesday, 08.02.2012, 20:41 | Message # 12
Private
My ideal school
For me ideal school it when is possibility to study those subjects which me are pleasant. That English language taught daily as in adult life it is useful, and in the senior classes there were subjects in English, for example history of England, the English literature. That the form was at all identical, but chosen by children, for example as at private schools of the USA, in a section. For me the school is the second house where we study, communicate, we learn a lot of new and interesting, therefore at school it should be comfortable and convenient. I would like, that at school there were places for leisure and rest, was spent more than sports actions. If the pupil does not understand a subject teachers should conduct the additional employment developing games, competitions in the subject. It would be possible to conduct lessons under open air in the spring. Appearance of school influences much, in children studies at beautiful, new school, than in old with the broken windows more pleasantly. In the schedule there should be such subjects as the economy, higher mathematics etc. Lessons should not last more than 30. And pupils could choose what they want training day or evening. Respect of teachers, rules of behaviour in a society not to use a slang and not to swear in public places. In modern training is many blanks which in a consequence will disappear. Here that for me ideal school! smile

Dashka)Date: Wednesday, 08.02.2012, 21:30 | Message # 13
Private
My ideal school.

I don't like to get up early, so my ideal school starts at 10 o'clock. Students would studied only those subject that their interested in. Students should treat each other with respect. Teacher listen to student's opinion and understand student's problems.
Discipline should be strict but it shouldn't be very severe. Students go to school five day a week. I think that students should have a school uniform, nice and comfortable.
There would be school clubs, such as basketball, photography, drama, dances and other. It would be also nice to have a school radio. smile
This is my ideal school. smile

Coca-CollaDate: Wednesday, 08.02.2012, 22:04 | Message # 14
Private
I think that the school of my dreams is a building consisting of 2-3 floors, clearly different from other educational institutions. biggrin
School uniforms students should be free, but it is now called svobodnym.Ona should be neat, not bright. cool
Teachers should be kind to students, and those have to reciprocate.And I would like that the teachers do not have jobs adavali called home, and did everything possible in the classroom. deal prof
The lessons would have to last for 30 minutes, and the permit for five minutes bolshe.In school students would have to come to at least nine hours, that would be able to sleep. happy
I think that school clubs students could create themselves, so they would be able to show themselves. megaphone
I think the rules should stay there as they are, because their rules, I can not think of another batman

Added (08.02.2012, 22:00)
I think my ideal school is a building consisting of 2-3 floors, of course, differs from other educational institutions. : D
School uniforms must be free. It must be neat, is not bright. cool
Teachers should be good to studentam.I I would like to see teachers do not assign homework, and did his best in the class. : Deal :: prof:
Lessons should last 30 to prihoditv minut.V school nine hours, what would be able to sleep. ^ _ ^
I think that school clubs students could create themselves, so they could express themselves. : Megaphone:
I think the rules should remain the same, because the rules, I can not think of: Batman:

Added (08.02.2012, 22:04)
I think my ideal school is a building consisting of 2-3 floors, of course, differs from other educational institutions. biggrin
School uniforms must be free. It must be neat, is not bright. cool
Teachers should be good to studentam.I I would like to see teachers do not assign homework, and did his best in the class. deal prof
Lessons should last 30 to prihoditv minut.V school nine hours, what would be able to sleep. happy
I think that school clubs students could create themselves, so they could express themselves. megaphone
I think the rules should remain the same, because the rules, I can not think of batman

NikaDate: Wednesday, 08.02.2012, 22:30 | Message # 15
Private
My ideal school.
Hi! I like almost everything in the school where I study now. But there is something I would like to change. Lessons should begin a bit later than now, for example at 9 a.m. or 9:30. Also it would be useful and interesting to have a school newspaper and radio. The school uniform should have white top and black bottom. I like the subjects we study and our teachers and don’t want to change anything in this. smile

Forum » School » My ideal school » My ideal school (Ideas about an ideal school)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz