Saturday, 20.04.2024, 18:22
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » A Family Story » Days to remember » Days to remember (Family stories)
Days to remember
$weetieDate: Friday, 23.12.2011, 01:21 | Message # 16
Private
Group: Users
Many families have some traditions. My family has a tradition too. It is an unusual tradition.
I was born one of the most beautiful country in the world. It is Georgia. It is a wonderful and religious country. Unfortunately, when I was a little girl all of our big family has separated in different countries: Greece, Germany, England, Ireland, Russia, Turkey... It is very sad, but we come at the home country every year to relax together. We play fun, joke around, enjoy ... I do not have emotions to transfer what I feel when I am near with my relatives. What could be better than a toast for the health and happiness for everyone?! When we are together seems that we can do everything. It is a wonderful feeling. When we get together we will travel around the sea and seems that the whole beach is occupied only by us.
I'm looking forward to the summer to see them again. I love them and miss them a lot.

Added (23.12.2011, 01:21)
---------------------------------------------

_strekoza_Date: Friday, 23.12.2011, 20:36 | Message # 17
Private
I have a big extended family. We used to live in three room apartment with very small kitchen. It goes without saying that it was very narrow for us. Not so long, about 3 years ago, we bought a house countryside and began a repair. When it seems to be over, we moved there. That was really unforgettable! There were four rooms there, therefore everybody had his own area! Every member of my family dreamed of it. As far as I remember, all the time my mother had told my sister and me not to shout and not to jump in the flat, because our neighbors had heard all sounds from us, even if they had been very quiet.
Finally we moved away! How do you think, what was my sister’s first reaction, when we opened the door and went in? She dropped her bag and began jump and cry: «There are no neighbors there!!!»
I’d like to mention that the repair is not over even now. But it was no matter for us that day. We were really happy!

JackysmithDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 08:42 | Message # 18
Private
Everyone has a special day or event in his/her life that makes the day unforgettable. I will never forget a day of holiday that I had with my family in Ireland. It was surprised for me which is given by my parents to go there at birthday. We booked a hotel in Cavan. All services and packages are fabulous to enjoy and the most interesting is that they were providing my favorite game golf. Really it was a great day for me that made a sweet memory of my life.

Hotel Longford

Forum » A Family Story » Days to remember » Days to remember (Family stories)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz