Thursday, 28.03.2024, 14:24
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » A Successful Person » Plans for the future » Plans for the future (speak about your plans for the future)
Plans for the future
armianochkaDate: Wednesday, 11.05.2011, 22:42 | Message # 16
Private
Group: Users
At the moment I do not know exactly which career to choose. Maybe, in governance or the economy. There you can work with people who study the laws, work with documents. I think you need to be hard work, patience, and literacy. Now every day there are changes in the life of the country with them and change laws. Competently explore and apply the laws - is the main advantage of this specialty.
I want to be useful to people for that I must study hard, pass exams, and worthy to go to college. smile smile

МэгDate: Wednesday, 11.05.2011, 23:21 | Message # 17
Private
I would like to work in medical sphere. I haven’t chosen a speciality, but I’m thinking about surgery.
I believe that a good surgeon must be benevolent, self-confident, agile, attentive, patient, resolute person. This is far from full list of all characteristics, which surgeon must have.
After school I’m going to study in medical university and I’ll try to learn as hard as ever I can, so I’ll become an expert in my profession, because experts are always high valuable!

RinnaDate: Thursday, 12.05.2011, 22:51 | Message # 18
Private
I am in the nineth form, but I still don’t know in which the professional sphere I would work. In my opinion my future job should include several things. Communication with other people and help them is more important for me. Of course, I could choose medicine as my professional sphere, but I don’t like subjects such as biology and chemistry. In the near future I will look for information, which helps me make my choice. Basically it is information about ryazan universities and economic specialization. It will be really great if I could work in a bank as consultants in the future. But I'm not sure that I can achieve this. For this work I will be punctual, sociable, self-sufficient and self-confident. I will be able to make a good impression

=ANY=Date: Sunday, 15.05.2011, 16:55 | Message # 19
Private
Oo...I have not yet chosen the professional sphere I would like to work in. It kills me. I want to choose creative profession.
Firstly, I wanted to be a translator, then a journalist, an architect, a designer. I won't be able to become a translator because I don"t know English perfectly. I won't be able to become a journalist too because I should know literature. Maybe I'll become an architect or an interior designer, but I know physics very bad. I should learn to drаw, be more patient, less lazy, more assiduous. I hope I will do the right choice.

JackysmithDate: Wednesday, 17.10.2012, 12:36 | Message # 20
Private
I want to be a professional cook and thats why I am doing hotel management course of 2 years. It's a great work for me. I like catering in hotels and cook different kinds of dishes. This course helps in knowing about different foods of different place and to know the taste of dishes.

Hotel Longford

barbiyDate: Friday, 15.02.2013, 10:41 | Message # 21
Private
I have my own business and want to start an on hold messaging service now to advertise by business. It is the best effective process to introduce about company, product or service and to get more customers with profit.

Visit Message On Hold Website

Forum » A Successful Person » Plans for the future » Plans for the future (speak about your plans for the future)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz