Friday, 29.03.2024, 14:19
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
Ryazan
Students of

School 69 Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Can we learn to live in peace? » The Best Birthday I've ever had. » The Best Birthday (The description of the best birthday)
The Best Birthday
TeacherDate: Wednesday, 12.01.2011, 19:15 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
Speak about your best birthday:
-when it was (how many years ago)
- who was the first to say "Happy Birthday"to you
- what you did during the day
- if you arranged a party or not
- what presents you got if any
- which present or activities of the day you enjoyed best of all

GI399Date: Monday, 17.01.2011, 16:37 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
I celebrated my sixteenth birthday yesterday. Maxim Krupnov was the first person, who said "Happy Birthday" to me. It was at six minutes past twelve. Vadim Solenov was the second person, who said "Happy Birthday" to me. It was at seven minutes past twelve. It was an ordinary day. I wasn't preparing to that day. I did my homework and draw. I didn't arrange party. I got a few gifts. It was money. I bought black shoes to fight on this money.
I don't like birthdays. They make me older.

V@dikDate: Tuesday, 18.01.2011, 21:20 | Message # 3
Private
I have the best birthday 3 years ago. My best friend Oleg the first say me “Happy Birthday”. It was in 12 p.m. My parents congratulate me the second. It was in 7 a.m. And they present me a computer. I was so happy! I arranged a party. I invited only the best friends. The most teenagers were from my school. I also invited my granny and grandfather on my birthday. My guests came in my home in 10 a.m. We played in different funny game. My friends gave me computer game, books, somebody gave me money. After it my friends and I go to cinema after in bowling. I was winner. I was so cool. We finished celebrate only in 10 p.m.
It was the best my birthday.

Sp@rtakDate: Thursday, 20.01.2011, 16:50 | Message # 4
Private
I was born on the 16th of January. Birthday is a very remarkable day for me. January is a winter month and usually the weather is snowy. In the morning my parents come to my place and say: "Happy Birthday!"

They give me presents. I enjoy getting them. Most people have a birthday party on this day.
This year I have my birthday party at home. My parents and I prepared for this day. We invited my friends and relatives to the party.
I celebrated my birthday on Sunday. I got up early in the morning. My father and I went to the shop and to the market to buy everything we needed for the party.
My mother stayed at home. She made cakes and laid the table. At four o'clock my relatives and friends came to congratulate me and I was glad to see them. They brought flowers, books, sweets and presents. I thanked them all.
We had a good holiday dinner on this day. During our merry party we sang songs, danced, made jokes and spoke about our life, hobbies, and future.
I enjoyed my birthday party.
holiday

ThaiboxerDate: Thursday, 20.01.2011, 18:06 | Message # 5
Private
In my opinion my best birthday was two years ago. At that time I've lived in Germany. My parents were the first, who said " Happy Birthday" to me. My classmate, who is also my best friend was the second, who congratulate me to my Birthday. On this day I had to go to school, because it was friday. The day before I had invited all my friends to my birthday party at 3 pm. And of course they came to make party. biggrin biggrin At 10 pm we went out and threw firecrackers.
My friends give me money and perfume. biggrin biggrin My parents give me presents and money, too. biggrin It was my best birthday because it was the last one in Germany together with my friends angry biggrin biggrin biggrin

MaggotDate: Thursday, 20.01.2011, 18:51 | Message # 6
Private
My best birthday was four years ago(at that time I've lived in Yakutsk). All my birthdays were funny and cool, but this birthday was special. I was really pleased to find my room decorated with balloons when I woke up. Then I realized that all my family was waiting for me at the kitchen. They prepared sweet greetings and wonderful cake. I was flying high!!!Next I invited my friends and arranged party. The party was so good everybody laughed and nobody didn't want go away. They give me many different present and all present were very cool.
I will never forgive this day and everybody, who was with me.

Chocolate_maniacDate: Thursday, 20.01.2011, 19:13 | Message # 7
Private
I had my best birthday when I was 15 years old. It was unforgettable day. My holiday started in 00:03 the 17th of September. My friend and neighbor Alyona said me "Happy Birthday" the first. The second person who said me "Happy Birthday" was Alyona too. But she was another Alyona. My friends congratulated me all night thats why I switch off my mobile phone. When I got up my family congratulated me. My father presented me my favorite flowers - white roses. My young sister presented me postcard. She made it herself. After my friend Liza called me and told:"You should look out the window". And I did it. There was "Happy Birthday, Anya" on asphalt. I was so happy.
I had party in the evening. My best and close friends went to my house. We ate sushi, pizza and cake. We told and joked, played some games, listened to music, song songs and had funny time. I blew out the candles and made a wish. We went for a walk after all. It was warm autumn evening.
I got many presents. My friends and relatives presented me books, accessories, flowers. My friend Oleg presented me a plant. Now I raise it.
I will remember this Birthday all my life because I was really happy and smiled all day.
And Thanks for holiday, my dear friends and my lovely relatives:*

Countess_BatheryDate: Thursday, 20.01.2011, 20:53 | Message # 8
Private
"It’s a pity we’ve a birthday only once a year", - the crocodile Gena said. I agree with him. As for me, New Year is more important, but I like birthdays too. I had my best birthday when I was 15 years old. My best friend Kate congratulated me the first. She wrote message to me at night. I got up when my parents began to enter in my room with gifts and balloons, but I pretended to be sleeping:D because it was early and I did not want to embarrass parents. They presented me perfumes,and in the evening my dad brought a beautiful nosegay. In that day my relatives came to congratulate me. But I had a party with my favorite friends in the nearest weekend. They went to my house. We ate sushi, pizza and cake (like Merkushkina' birthday). we watched interesting film, communicated and had a fun. And it is not important, that they presented to me. They were alongside. It is the most important for me.
It was a very cool day!
In fact you become more senior on one year. It is large responsibility. When you become more senior, you had have to carry yet greater responsibility for the acts and actions. prof
It was my best birthday, because I was with my best friends.

Let pedestrians hurry
With their eyes full of worry,
In the pools picking out their way,
They’re surprised at my folly –
Why I am so jolly
On this gloomy and dull rainy day.I am playing my garmoshka
For all passers-by to hear.
It’s a pity we’ve a birthday
Only once a year.
Then a wizard comes flying
In a blue helicopter,
He will show me a film in a way,
Several hundred sweet ices
He will give me and wish me
Many happy returns of the day.

I am playing my garmoshka
For all passers-by to hear.
It’s a pity we’ve a birthday
Only once a year.

Do you remember? deal

akinaDate: Thursday, 20.01.2011, 21:50 | Message # 9
Private
holiday My best birthday was a year ago. I've been waiting for this day! Because then I was played for 14 years! v And finally came the day ... 14.02.2010, the morning as soon as I opened my eyes, I heard "Happy Birthday!" it was mom and dad brother. They are the first who congratulated me.In throughout the day I was greeted relatives and friends.I received many gifts but most of all I liked the teddy bear gift parents. I named her Minerva.Evening we all went for a walk at night city.We visited many interesting places. All was fun and well.Then return home we had a tea party. I blew out 14 candles but not before making a wish))). cake hands
That day I remember for a lifetime heart

CuTieDate: Friday, 21.01.2011, 01:19 | Message # 10
Private
I do not like holidays,but I had my best birthday when I was 15 years old. I was born in the Easter holiday, 24 April.
My parents were the first, who said " Happy Birthday" to me. The second person who said me "Happy Birthday" was my best friend - Valeria. Everyone! My friends, my classmates and even friends and colleagues of my parents congratulated me on my birthday. It was so nice!!!
I do not like to celebrate birthdays, but every year I celebrate my birthday with my best friend and with our parents . We celebrated my holiday in the water park "Acapulco". Huge swimming pool, jacuzzi, cafe bar, saunas and baths - all that is necessary for the coolest birthday in the world. But the most of all I liked a barman, who was a charming Afro American guy, with whom I tried to talk in English.
My parents presented me laptop. My friends presented me my favorite large blood-red roses and a plush dog, some accessories and many, many sweet.
I really enjoyed my birthday because it was very fun and we always laughed.

NastasyaDate: Friday, 21.01.2011, 21:40 | Message # 11
Private
My best birthday was a year ago. Because my birthday was Wednesday, I celebrated the birthday twice: first with my family and then with friends. April 14 at night I first sent birthday greetings to my friend Kathy. Message from her came at 00:01 pm. Parents in the morning to congratulate me and got presents. But I had classes that day. So I could not invite my friends to come to my party But the output of my friends gave me a surprise. They organized a party for me. It was a surprise. They gave me a beautiful rose. I was happy.This birthday I'll remember for a long time. smile

SER@Date: Saturday, 22.01.2011, 18:41 | Message # 12
Private
My best birthday .... All my birthdays are very good ... We celebrate my birthdays every year on February 22 ... If the number 22 falls on a working day, we praznuem only in a small circle of family ... And on weekends guests are welcome ... But if 22 is the weekend, we celebrate one day. First I congratulate the course my parents. We're going Asay family and I prglashayu friends ... After the feast, my friends and have fun and go for a walk. I usually give a gift in advance ... I love to celebrate their birthday, because almost the whole day I have fun with friends ...

VolchizaDate: Sunday, 23.01.2011, 12:28 | Message # 13
Private
I had my best birthday when I was 15 years old. This birthday I had been in the village as always.
My birthday is on August 1. On July 30 evening, I and my family sat around the table and waited 12 p. m. How come only 1 st August, all the relatives told me "Happy Birthday" chorus and gave me presents. My relatives gave me a lot of different presents: a book, T-shirt, telephone, umbrella…
In the morning my dad came and we went to the river. Everything was in smoke and we liked it! We walked and tried to guess the things on their silhouettes, and then laughed at our assumptions. It was fun!
I didn't organize a party because by a dinner all visitors have left yet. But we still had a good time
biggrin

RinnaDate: Sunday, 23.01.2011, 20:14 | Message # 14
Private
It was my birthday one year ago. The first person to congratulate me was my mom, because she wakes me up every morning. The first present was given by her. It was a school day, Monday. Friends congratulated me and gave gifts. I also brought sweet gifts to my classmates and teachers. According to tradition, I had a gift from the class. Of course, one person forgot to bring a gift, but I did not expect that he ever remembers. It was a pleasant surprise. happy I gave a lot of things. Most of all I liked the manga (Japanese comics) donated by Mursalova Anna and the book «Pegasus, a lion and a centaur» donated by Veronica. The day passed quickly and cheerfully. That evening I celebrated with my family. I party with my mother's care is organized in a cozy cafe on Sunday of the week. She was my best friends. We danced, took pictures, fun. My birthday I celebrated usually, but fun biggrin

=ANY=Date: Sunday, 23.01.2011, 21:30 | Message # 15
Private
I celebrated my birthday recently. It was the 13th of January. I am being 15.First, who said me "Happy Birthday" was my mum. She woke me up early in the morning and congratulated me. I woke up in wonderful mood. It was Thursday. I went to school. All familiar people in school congratulated me that day. It was so pleasant! My relatives came to me in evening. They presented me a lot of money and different accessories. I didn't celebrate my birthday with my friends. It's very pity. But my birthday the most favourite holiday holiday

Forum » Can we learn to live in peace? » The Best Birthday I've ever had. » The Best Birthday (The description of the best birthday)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz